2 day 1 park per day or park hopper?

dmked

<font color=coral>Mmmmmm I love the iced coffee at
We are going to be in the parks for 2 days in February. It will be a Saturday full day and Sunday til about 2ish (our flight leaves out of SNA at 4) should we get the 1 park per day pass and do DL on Saturday and CA on Sunday or do we need to park hop? It is $170 for the 1 park per day pass and $200 for the park hopper.

(we have been to DL/CA about 4 times over the past 7 years, this is just a quick trip for my brother and I to try to cram as many rides in as possible, but we've pretty much already done everything in the past!)

We are going to be in the parks for 2 days in February. It will be a Saturday full day and Sunday til about 2ish (our flight leaves out of SNA at 4) should we get the 1 park per day pass and do DL on Saturday and CA on Sunday or do we need to park hop? It is $170 for the 1 park per day pass and $200 for the park hopper.

(we have been to DL/CA about 4 times over the past 7 years, this is just a quick trip for my brother and I to try to cram as many rides in as possible, but we've pretty much already done everything in the past!)

If you are in a pinch for $$ do single park days and pick your favorite park for the long day. The hopper does allow the flexibility if one park is busy and the other not, which happened to us last trip. Ca was busy so we bailed and DL wasn't as busy. If you buy single day and decide to hop can you upgrade your tickets, that might be a good option.

Good to know I could upgrade if I needed to, thanks! I will probably do the 2 day, 1 park per day passes since there is way more to do in DL than CA anyway.

dmked said:

Have you been since Carsland and Buena Vista Street opened? If not, you are going to want to make a decent amount of time to experience them.

- Dreams

No, haven't been to carsland we were planning on going first thing Sunday morning! Is there much for adults to do there? I am excited about a quick adult trip, I'm sure my little boy would have loved carsland though, oh well there's always next time with the fam!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter