2 CS in MK...what food would you get?

mrsannb

Mooska meeska
We'll be there for dinner before MNSSHP and another day touring for lunch.
Which 2 counter service meals would you choose? (tell me the place AND the food you would order). I'm thinking Cosmic Rays for the MNSSHP night.

Cosmic Rays...for lunch, we would get the burgers & do the fixin's bar

the dinner meal, we'd do Cosmic Rays again but get the ribs & chicken platter with mashed potatoes & green beans.

Cosmic Rays...for lunch, we would get the burgers & do the fixin's bar

the dinner meal, we'd do Cosmic Rays again but get the ribs & chicken platter with mashed potatoes & green beans.

Next time we book trips, we're going together. :banana:

I love Pinnochio Village Haus, pizza and salad, sitting by the window watching the Small world boats go by!

Tried Columbia Harbor House for the first time (after 8 trips!) in June....had the Lighthouse Sandwich and enjoyed it very much. DS 14 had the fish and fries and DS 10 had the BLT salad and they liked their food too. (DH had a Lighthouse sandwich also and inhaled it...)

We've eaten at all the CS in MK over the years. They are all pretty good, it just depends on what you are looking for food-wise. IMHO, Pinnochio's menu has really declined...we stopped there before we settled on CHH, but the menu was very limited and it just didn't do it for us.

If you are looking for a larger meal (like with "real" food), Cosmic Ray's will be your best bet. They have the chicken and ribs there. The other CS places are more sandwiches, salads, pizza, burgers type of places.

I'd do Columbia Harbour House for either the fish or tuna sandwich. Then Cosmic Ray's for either a burger or the chicken!

Pecos Bill-:thumbsup2

We have it everytime while waiting for Spectro Magic to start. The Chicken wraps are to die for and the burgers and the fixin bar is a bonus. They just added burgers to the kids meal and it is about time:woohoo::woohoo:

For lunch: Comic Rays or Pinnochios.
Burgers at Cosmic Rays and Pinnochios the turkey sandwhich was good but is now gone, haven't been back since they removed but my DS the oldest like the chicken salad

Lunch -Columbia Habor House for a Tuna sandwich
Dinner- Coulmbia Harbor Harbor house for fish and chips

But I have never been to Cosmic Ray's and always hear so many great things about the place that I may just go there for one meal.

I would go to Columbia Harbor House for the Anchors Aweigh Sandwich - white tuna with lettuce and tomato on toasted multigrain bun $8.09. It was really good, and I love the inside of the restaurant.

I would also do Pinnochio Village Haus because you get to look over It's a Small World. I'd get a caesar salad or a pizza there.

We are in the same situation. We'll have the DDP and will be at MK on two days, so we need two lunch CS places. The last time I was there in 2007, we ate at Columbia Harbor House and really enjoyed it. We sat in a quiet little room upstairs. It was very much like being at a table service place to me. We certainly wouldn't mind going back there, but I do want to try others. We are leaning toward Cosmic Rays and Tomorrowland Noodle Station if it is open.(I've read somewhere that is it only open seasonaly.)

We've eaten at all the CS in MK over the years. They are all pretty good, it just depends on what you are looking for food-wise.

I agree.

If I had to pick two at MK, I would go to Pecos/Pirata for taco salads, and PVH for the chicken breast nuggets. (yes, I know they have these everywhere. I just can't get enough of them!) We also love looking over IASW and waving to the boats.

:)

Pecos Bills BBQ Pork Sandwich or Burger at the Pinnochio house.

MIL can't eat wheat so CHH is very hard for us if she's with us (lots of fried), but good to hear the recs when she's not with us.

Ditto on Columbia Harbor House Anchors Aweigh Sandwich for lunch and Cosmic Ray's chicken platter for dinner.

Lunch- Pecos Bills (Bacon Double Cheeseburger)

Dinner- Comsic Rays (Chicken/Ribs Combo with mashed potatoes/green beans)

We always have to get a burger from Pecos. But next time we're definitely trying the tuna sandwich from CHH that I keep hearing rave revues about!

CHH- For the Tuna Sandwhich
Peco Bills or Cosmic Ray's. ( depends on the mood lol)

I would do Cosmics for lunch because they have a yummy turkey wrap that is only served during lunch. And I'd probably do Pecos for a burger dinner because I think they brought back the cheese sauce to the fixings bar.

I would go to CHH and get the chicken BLT salad and the next time go to the same place and get the tuna sandwich

DH would go to El Pirata & El Perico and get the taco salad and Cosmic Rays for the burger and the toppings bar (to me both of his choices are BLECH!)

I would go with Cosmic Ray's and order the Quarter Pound Cheeseburger.

For the next location I would go with Pecos Bill and once again I would order the Quarter Pound Cheeseburger.

Pecos Bill for burgers and the fixins bar!

Cosmic Ray's is also good but can get very busy, the chicken sandwich (I think) was very nice in there.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter