• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Click Here

2 breakfast questions

fantasymagic

<font color=deeppink>Prefers fantasy to reality<br
1) Is the character breakfast at Garden Grille back?

2) Are there "antics" at Whispering Canyon for breakfast? How is the breakfast? (Well, I guess that's 3 questions.) :) :)

the breakfast at garden grill is not back. and yes there are antics at breakfast at whispering canyon cafe. we think breakfast at wcc is very good.:p

WC breakfast can be fun. My DW and I stayed at WL in May and did the breakfast skillet (all you can eat). Our servers usually kept it full and we did not leave hungry.

As for antics -- a lot depends on your server. Some servers really get into the "spirit"; others are a little more low-key. They seem to take their signals from you. Here are some fun things to try:

1) Ask for ketchup -- even if you don't want it, ask for it anyway!

2) Ask for Pepsi -- again, even if you don't want a soft drink for breakfast, ask anyway!

3) Ask your server where you can buy GUM.

4) Ask your server for directions (or better yet, opinions) to/for Universal Studios.

You can have a lot of fun at WC. BTW, PS are highly recommended for meals there -- unless you like a LONG wait for seating.

I love breakfast at Whispering Canyon -- the food and the festivities.

But the food, in particular, makes it a great place to chow down. Big heaping skillets of STUFF -- all you can eat. Eggs, sausage, bacon, home fries...and for those whose arteries are still recovering from Beaver Tails and Conestoga Fries...they have cereal and fruit.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter