2 birthdays any tips????

mumto3boys

Earning My Ears
we are due to go on 20th november till 5th december
on my sons birthday he wants to go to universal
is there anywhere i can get him a badge at universal to say its his birthday?
and do any of you have any tips to make his 9th birthday a bit more special!
Also while we are ther it will be my husbands 40th again any tips for a special day at universal

you can order cakes from each of the hotels and they will deliver it to your room or wherever you want.

My kid's b-days are w/in days of each other and in august--prime vaca time.
We always tell every restaurant in the parks that it is their special day. Yep--both of them--every restaurant--I know, but when you are dealing with little ones--we did it up until they were about 10/11 yrs old--you try to make life "fair".

Happy early b-day to both your son and hubby.:cake: pixiedust:

we are due to go on 20th november till 5th december
on my sons birthday he wants to go to universal
is there anywhere i can get him a badge at universal to say its his birthday?
and do any of you have any tips to make his 9th birthday a bit more special!
Also while we are ther it will be my husbands 40th again any tips for a special day at universal

:rotfl2: :rotfl2:

How about booking a kids suite? Your son will think its totally cool, and you and your DH could have some alone time in your own room. ;) ;)

One way to kill two birds with one stone would be to suprise them both with Blue Man Group tickets.

Did it for my wife on Anniversary. I had the tickets bought in advance, then when we left the park, (around the time the show started) I said, "What's this Blue Man thing". I just walked back to the area in front of the theatre and then just walked up to the counter and picked up the tickets. 15 min. later we were seeing one of the best shows I have ever seen.

She was shocked and elated. This would be a great suprise to both a 9 yr. old and a 40 yr. old.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter