2 Bedroom

heytaco

Earning My Ears
I am taking my parents and sister to Disney at the end of October and was
offered Blue Tree Resort, Villas at Polo Park(rt27) and Celebration World Resort Villas.
Polo is the cheapest but I have nothing to compare to. Has anyone stayed at
any of these properties?

I had ressies for blue tree in march and cancelled because of several posts on this site did not sound very positive if you do a search will find them. You should check them out. Sorry I know nothing about the other two.

Hi....Villas at Polo Park are brand new and just south of 192 on Hwy 27......about 10 minutes to Disney........nice units, nice pool, must drive to any restaurant as they are out on 27 away from the resaurants by about 3 miles........Blue Tree is an older time share in a GREAT location at Lake buena Vista...just outside east entrance to Disney with lots of restaurants including fast food just a short distance...Blue Tree is older but IF you get a two bedroom for 60 or so a night it is a good deal....any more than that and there are better deals right now.....Celebration is a brand new timeshare still under construction.....they pop up on alot of auction sites as they are trying to get people in to see the units......They are just out side Disney about 7 to 10 minutes to the parks.........If they are all about the same price, I would go with Celebration for brand new and location.....none of these is a bad deal in my opinion if the price is right......if Polo is lot less expensive go for it...I am sure it is cheaper only because it is out a ways on 27.....Ted

Hi Ted ~

New to the timeshare concept, but after reading the boards it is an option I would like to learn more about. When you bid on these auction sites, how can you be sure of getting a time that meets your vacation needs. It seems natural to book an airline flight first, then the accomodations. Can you be certain of getting your dates thru these auctions? Can they be booked at similar rates thru a travel agent?

Auction sites have very specific dates for the vacations.....most are Sat to Sat or Sun to Sun....some have flexibility, some don't.......They certainly appear to me to have very low prices compared to the advertised rates or travel agent rates........I am sure these time shares just want to get bodies into the rooms and maybe make a sale or two....the auctions are totally separate from "time shares" Time Shares are purchase of property..Usually a very BAD deal in my opinion.....auctions are simply renting one of the condos for a week......You do not have to accept a time share presentation for a winning auction bid, but it may be offered....good luck...Ted.....by the way this Hawkeye will forgive you for being a Husker!!
!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter