• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

2 bedroom suite suggestion?? For bad family leaving ME behind!

Mom-to-2-Princesses

Lovin' It!
Hi!

My family - Mom, 2 sisters, and BIL are heading down to Orlando without me for a convention. (I know why should I even help them! :confused3) They asked me to help them find a place to stay - preferably a two bedroom suite in a place with NICE ammenities. Price up to $300 a night. My mom won't be going to the convention and will be looking to relax at a nice pool with lots of walking trails.

Can my friends on the Dis Boards help me??

I would suggest Vista Cay, since it's very close to the convention center.
When are they going?

They are gone the last week in April. It's important to have a place with fun ammenities because my Mom will be without a car and will just be relaxing.

I love all your suggestions and it makes me realize they are really, really being rotten going without me! :laughing: (ok, I am forgetting that I was escaped to Disney with my two girls last May)

I can't wait to go over them with her.

Thanks!

I just booked blue heron beach resort. they are an appt hotel w/ 1,2 bedroom suites. seems to be near downtown disney. It looks gorgeous, and is way under your $$ Limit. Cant wait! We leave in 29 days! ( sorry you cant come with us either! :sad1: )

The Marriott Residence Inn at Seaworld is kinda close to the convention center. Its very nice, we just spent 2 nights there.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter