• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

2 bedroom suite at GCA?

BethA

DIS Veteran
Couldn't get the search to work for me, so I'd appreciate any help you have on this. Who has seen or stayed in the 2 bedroom suite at GCA? How many can slepp there and how many baths are there? Do you get use of the concierge lounge and where are the suites located? Is there anywhere onlline with pictures of these rooms? I can't seem to find them like I can the WDW suites.

We will have 7 people so if there is only 1 bath it is out. Use of the lounge would be nice because my parents may not go to the parks, and would enjoy the lounge and sitting area in the room.

thanks for any help.
Beth

I found some floor plans on a site called "mousetyme" but I am having a hard time inserting a link in this message without getting an error. Just go to that site and search for "grand californian suites". You should find it.

Good luck!

:thumbsup2

Couldn't get the search to work for me, so I'd appreciate any help you have on this. Who has seen or stayed in the 2 bedroom suite at GCA? How many can slepp there and how many baths are there? Do you get use of the concierge lounge and where are the suites located? Is there anywhere onlline with pictures of these rooms? I can't seem to find them like I can the WDW suites.

We will have 7 people so if there is only 1 bath it is out. Use of the lounge would be nice because my parents may not go to the parks, and would enjoy the lounge and sitting area in the room.

thanks for any help.
Beth

I hope this helps and works!!!

http://www.mousetyme.com/DLGrandCalSuites.html

The two bedrooms are located at the very end of the hall, at least the one we always stay in. They are basically above the World of Disney, but it is definitely a journey back to the room. Our family finds that the suites at DLH are much larger, but GCH suites are still nice. They have a small bar area and new flat screen tvs as well as DVD players, but I think all the rooms do now. The king room shares a bathroom with the livingroom with a door at each end, which we don't really like. At the DLH there is also a half bath so the bedroom bath has privacy. Honestly, we love staying in suites, but the cost is quite high for what you get there, especially since you don't get concierge with it. But every family has to decide what is important to them. Enjoy planning.

Thanks for the replies. How wierd that for all that you don't get concierge.

My TA jut informed me that the 2 bedrooms have either a king, 2 queens and a sofabed, or 2 queens, 2 queens, and the sofabed, 2 baths--I'm guessing full baths, and she said the DL rep told her concierge is included. Since I heard here it isn't, how do i verify this?
Thanks.

Call the resort directly. It was not included when we booked. Good luck.

Jackpirate:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter