2 bedroom/separate room keys?

MickeyCrazed

DIS Veteran
I was wondering about the room key situation if I share a 2 bedroom with other family members? Will they receive charging privilages on their own room key?
Thanks for the info! :)

earlymick3.gif

As far as I know, only your charge card is on room keys. If I were you, I would call the resort directly and ask that question.

Disneydiane
mickey36.gif

We were there in October at OKW. They told us only one credit card would be tied to the room keys.

okay if you have a lock-out, not a regular 2-bedroom, and use the lock-out - a 1bedroom and a studio - you can - I have done this before - your key will not fit their room and their key will not fit your room. Otherwise you can just have the charging priviledges on your card(s) only.

We stayed in a 2-bedroom at BWV in November. In addition to myself and dh, my parents were also allowed to have charging priveleges on their room keys. I asked about separating the accounts by room number but the CM said they couldn't do that. She did explain that each room key has a different last number and on the list it will be easy to see who charged what, where and for how much. She also said at the end of our stay we could add everything up and pay with separate credit cards, or just let the entire amount go on our credit card and then have my parents pay us.

castle_moonlight.jpg

<font face="Class Garmnd BT"><font color="ff69b4"><big>Jennybºoº benny</big></font>
<font color="9400d3">~~DVC Member~~
Onsite: Poly '76, Contemp '98, BWV '99, CBR '00, BWV '00, CBR '01
Offsite: '74 '80 '82 '88
Next trip: BWV~June '01, ASM/BWV~Nov '01</font>
<a href="http://people.ne.mediaone.net/jsmith12/jillian&kylecharacterpage.html">Jillian & Kyle's Disney Character Website</a></font>

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter