2 bedroom at GFV

janischa

Mouseketeer
We're planning a trip in august 2016. We're BWV owners and while normally I'd book BWV without a doubt, this year I'm considering the GFV.
The big plus for me is the two queen beds in one of the bedrooms (my hubbie has a sensitive back and always seems to have trouble with sofa beds).
Does anyone have any ideas of the chances of booking these at the 7 month window?
Also, how sure can you be of the dedicated 2 bedroom, since the lock off 2 bedroom have a sofa bed.
Thanks.

If your going late Aug I think the chance will be better than early August.

Dedicated and lockoff 2 bedrooms are booking categories so you'll have the option to choose which one when you book.

image.jpg
If your going late Aug I think the chance will be better than early August.

Dedicated and lockoff 2 bedrooms are booking categories so you'll have the option to choose which one when you book.

True, I was able to book the last week in August 2015 a dedicated two bedroom with no issues at 7 month. At VGF now, the worth extra points for sure!

We wanted a lock off as we had ten people, June 2014. Was lucky enough to snag two nights, but watched for two months before the 7 month mark, and was the only time it popped up...maybe later in the summer will be easier.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter