2 adults = how much luggage ?

Labdog

Earning My Ears
Looking at everything on the bed and have to wonder how much everyone else takes ?

Looking at everything on the bed and have to wonder how much everyone else takes ?
Depending on the cruise, we each take one large suitcase and one backpack (carryon). That's been plenty for us for cruises of 7 nights up to 30 nights, thus far.

For our upcoming 5 night cruise, we'll share one suitcase.

One larger bag. One smaller checked bag. 1 full size backpack, 1 little messenger bag. 2 small carryon rolling bags.

That leaves enough room for souvenirs on the way home.

Edited to add... this was for a 7 day cruise with 1 night in the town of port before the cruise and 1 night in the town of the airport we were flying out of...

We do two full sized suitcases, one bigger than the other (but not THAT big) and two backpacks. Sometimes, we also have a collapsible carry-on for boarding, to keep a change of clothes on hand for pool etc or permitted beverages but then it usually goes back into our checked bags for the way home. We're not super huge souvenir people and the warm weather means our clothes don't take up a lot of room!

For two of us, we did 2 larger sized suitcases, two roller carryons, and one backpack for a 7 night cruise. But one of those roller carryons was full of FE gifts. And I probably could have gotten by with about 3/4 of the clothes we packed, or even less if I'd done laundry earlier in the cruise. For a 3 night cruise, I got away with one roller carryon and a backpack.

We like options. One cruise (which is almost always in conjunction with a long stay at WDW/Uni) we had 4 big bags with 3 carryons plus 3 personal items. It all fit. (we've only been on Dream with the Disney cruises)

We bring 1 hanging garment bag, my old sea canvas bag and 2 carry ons. That usually is more then enough space and leaves us room for whatever we may buy.

Enjoy your cruise.

AKK

Re-wear clothes. Like I might have a pair of black pants that I will wear to dinner 2-3 nights with different shirts. No one will care, LOL. I even bring very few shoes and might wear something brown with black shoes, very shameful but I don't care!

Always 2 checked bags, 2 roller carry ons, DH has his CPAP machine bag and I take a sling bag.
From 7-23 days so far. 23 day one we had to do laundry.
I always want to make sure I have everything I might want

Thanks for the replies, I think we're looking at 2 large and one smaller suitcase

For two of us, we did 2 larger sized suitcases, two roller carryons, and one backpack for a 7 night cruise. But one of those roller carryons was full of FE gifts. And I probably could have gotten by with about 3/4 of the clothes we packed, or even less if I'd done laundry earlier in the cruise. For a 3 night cruise, I got away with one roller carryon and a backpack.

We are similar: for two adults we have two large (22-24") suitcases and a small European sized carry-on roller. DW usually has a large tote that also doubles as our beach bag. We arrive at least a day early, which allows me to repack the small roller with our wine and whatever I want to carry on for embarkation.

For clothing, I pack what I know I'm going to wear. Depending on the actual itinerary, this typically means 3 pairs of pants/shorts, a clean shirt for each day, two casual outfits for dinner, two swimsuits, and underwear. I wear my tux for both formal and semi-formal nights (if they have them), and bring my own snorkel and mask. I usually take a pair of comfortable walking shoes, a dress pair for my tux, and a pair of sandals.

Depending on the cruise, we each take one large suitcase and one backpack (carryon). That's been plenty for us for cruises of 7 nights up to 30 nights, thus far.

Sounds like DW & I, with one exception; I usually also a carry a camera bag, that also has room for our I-Pads etc.

Sounds like DW & I, with one exception; I usually also a carry a camera bag, that also has room for our I-Pads etc.
We have a small lap top that fits in DH's backpack. I have a small point and shoot camera that's, basically, always out (in my hand) or in my pocket. DH's camera he just puts in his backpack. I suppose I should add I also carry my purse (about the size of a notebook).

For a 7 night, we check three full size suitcases (one is empty to bring home souvenirs) and have a rolling carryon for our waters.

On a 7-night we take 2 medium size, 1 carryon size, plus a couple of shoulder bags.

On a 4-night we reduce that to a single medium size.

We usually each have 1 suitcase (so 2 total) and one carryon (backpacks usually). This time I know we'll also have a garment bag due to Remy clothes.

My hubby and I have embraced travelling with carry-on only. I have an Osprey Porter 46, and hubby has an Osprey Farpoint 55, along with a few sets of packing cubes each. We travel quite light, and just plan to do laundry at least once on each trip. We avoid packing more than 1-2 pairs of footwear and we don't go crazy for formal/semi-formal nights. I have to really think about every single thing that goes in my bag but sometimes I still end up bringing something and not using it, so I'm still learning the art. We also each bring a second smaller bag each for iPads, camera, odds and ends, wallets, etc. Travelling to destinations it gives us a lot of piece of mind knowing that our luggage won't get lost - but as we like to buy souvenirs we also bring along a cloth duffel that we squish in the bottom of one of the bags that we fill with clothes and check on the way back home, leaving lots of room for our purchases. :goodvibes

Aby

For the two of us, we will have 1 large suitcase. I will have a large purse for medications and necessities.

After years of practice, numerous vacations and 10 cruises I have perfecting packing for me and I keep a list. It took some time to figure out what I needed, what I don't need and what I can leave behind. For example last year I did a week in Barcelona, two week Disney TA Cruise and a week in Puerto Rico with just a carry-on bag with the help of my compression packing cubes. I have cruise casual clothing, swimming, port adventures and to dress up for dinner including dinner at Palo's.

Well, hopefully what you're hearing is that light and heavy packers seem to do just fine with the space in the room for the bags. Pack what you will.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter