2 adults, 2 teens & a baby.....hotels on 95?

mamapajama

Mouseketeer
I'm having a hard time finding something that will allow me to book a room for our trip down with this combo of people. Is it a big deal to leave the baby off the reservation? She will be sleeping in our bed anyway.

I am not booking ahead but I am just saying there are 4 of us when we go down next month.

Where do you think you will be staying? I'm having a hard time deciding. Every time I see reviews that look good, the bad ones are always REALLY bad. We had a very bad experience the last time we drove and we didn't make a reservation. I'm pretty sure it was a crack/prostitution hotel:scared1:
It was late and we pretty much just slept 6 or 7 hours and beat it out of there! don't wanna do that again!

May I suggest a stay at Florence, SC near the Civic center? How much are you willing to spend for the night? because what you pay = what you get. If you leave after midnight and drive for about 12 hours, it would put you near Florence, SC. You will be there mid-day. Too early to go to bed. IMO
You must first decide when you are likely to leave home, and figure out when/where you will be by evening. We usually get about 9 hours of sleep in a hotel; therefore, we would rather spend a little more at a decent chain. We like Springhill Suite(6pp) or Holiday suite(6pp). We stayed and liked both of them.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter