2/9/2013 - Fantasy Mardi Gras Cruise *****

I have also received stuff that seemed it cost like a small fortune. However, it wasn't about how much was spent, it was about coming back to the cabin and finding something in the pockets that was the fun. We appreciated the purchased more expensive gifts, the home-made gifts, as well as the less expensive gifts. We just liked finding something in our pockets. We loved coming back to the room and finding our surprises.

I am starting to up my plan together....YIPPEEE!!! Its getting closer....We can't wait to meet you....

Robin & the Gibson Gang :banana:

Cruise is getting closer now and I can't make up my mind on fe gifts. I have picked 4 different items trying to bring a little mardi gras with us for everyone. Does anyone know when the fe's will be closed so I can see how many items I need.:joker:

Just wondering if any of the Gold cruisers were able to book a cabana for our cruise. This will be our 5th cruise so we won't be gold until after we cruise. We will have to try and get a cabana at 90 days out. If any gold cruiser wouldn't mind checking for me to see if there are any still available I would greatly appreciate it! We are cruising with friends and we would love to have a cabana for the kids.

ganandem said:
Just wondering if any of the Gold cruisers were able to book a cabana for our cruise. This will be our 5th cruise so we won't be gold until after we cruise. We will have to try and get a cabana at 90 days out. If any gold cruiser wouldn't mind checking for me to see if there are any still available I would greatly appreciate it! We are cruising with friends and we would love to have a cabana for the kids.

We are gold for this cruise, but sadly we still have a week to wait! We can have a look when the time finally comes though!

We are gold for this cruise, but sadly we still have a week to wait! We can have a look when the time finally comes though!

Thank you so much! I just don't want to keep my hopes up for another 2 weeks if they are already gone.:goodvibes

What cabanas are you booking?

As of 8:30 AM mountain time Oct 22, two cabanas (#19 and #20) were showing available. I'm not sure if any cabanas are "held" like Palo or Remy reservations, but that's what the online status was this morning.

You probably all know this but I did not realise the fantasy and dream do not have character breakfast. I just tried to organise ours so it Fell on my daughters birthday and was informed they only do them on the classic ships.

As of 8:30 AM mountain time Oct 22, two cabanas (#19 and #20) were showing available. I'm not sure if any cabanas are "held" like Palo or Remy reservations, but that's what the online status was this morning.

Thank you for checking! I guess I will have to hope for pixie dust that someone cancels. I think 19 and 20 are at Serenity Bay. Since we will have 4 children with us that is not an option.:)

You probably all know this but I did not realise the fantasy and dream do not have character breakfast. I just tried to organise ours so it Fell on my daughters birthday and was informed they only do them on the classic ships.

I was aware of this when we booked this Fantasy Cruise, but its still a shame that this was an activity cut by DCL on the Fantasy. I understand how logistically it wouldn't really work on the Dream with mainly 3 and 4 night literariness. The lack of a character breakfast will definitely make my comment card and hopefully other people are inclined to comment on this as well :)

Thank you for checking! I guess I will have to hope for pixie dust that someone cancels. I think 19 and 20 are at Serenity Bay. Since we will have 4 children with us that is not an option.:)

Thanks for the info. We can not book Serenity either- 3 kiddos... or could we.. (insert evil laugh). :stir:

neydis said:

Wow! That's sooooo sad! Our kids are older but we still enjoy them! I wonder why they have less going on rather than more?

My daughter and I can't wait! We're new to "DIS" boards (first post now)....but not new to Disney Cruise. can't wait to check out the Fantasy! ...still not sure what to do in San Juan. :cheer2:

Hi! I am a single mom & will be on the cruise with my 10 year old darlin' daughter....would be great to meet another solo mom on the cruise! This will be our 4th disney cruise, but I'm new to the DIS boards/website (is there a 'group' I should join for this cruise?).

1bigblueworld said:
My daughter and I can't wait! We're new to "DIS" boards (first post now)....but not new to Disney Cruise. can't wait to check out the Fantasy! ...still not sure what to do in San Juan. :cheer2:

Just been looking at San Juan to get an idea of what we might do. Have got details of a couple of walking tours which sound interesting, also thinking about a beach - though the DCL beach excursion looks really expensive, maybe a taxi ride! Waiting to hear on here from cruisers visiting there from early Nov on!

Just been looking at San Juan to get an idea of what we might do. Have got details of a couple of walking tours which sound interesting, also thinking about a beach - though the DCL beach excursion looks really expensive, maybe a taxi ride! Waiting to hear on here from cruisers visiting there from early Nov on!

Wanting to do one of the rainforest activities in San Juan. DM, DS, and DD all have different ideas however . I guess we will see what is available when we get to book in a little more than 2 weeks. Hopefully by then we will have. Some feedback from other cruisers.

We are debating what to do in St. Thomas........has anyone done the Kayak, hike and snorkel of Cas Cay? Or the Caribbean sea safari, snorkel and beach tour? We did the Doubloon sail and snorkel last time and had a great time, but want something new. Can't wait to book!!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

Latest posts

facebook twitter