• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

2-8-07 or How the DIS created a DCL Expert/Addict:Chap 23 Up! TR Done!

Bump to let all my friends know that a new TR from Ashman is on the way and to relive some fun memories!

great report! :thumbsup2 thanks for sharing your memories with everyone:flower3:

looking forward to your upcoming report! :woohoo:

I am planning on surprising my ds who is 5 years old for Christmas with his first cruise. My DH has never cruised either. My ds is dying to get on a plane to see mickey and has been asking to go for the last few months. I keep telling him hopefully someday we can go. We are leaving Jan.
I was so excited to read your PTR on how you surprised your beautiful girls with their trip! I have to steal your idea and do a scavenger hunt! I am still reading your report! Love your writing style, you are too funny!
Thank you for posting and sharing this!
As I read I see me in you, since I booked this I am glued to the DIS boards!

I am planning on surprising my ds who is 5 years old for Christmas with his first cruise. My DH has never cruised either. My ds is dying to get on a plane to see mickey and has been asking to go for the last few months. I keep telling him hopefully someday we can go. We are leaving Jan.
I was so excited to read your PTR on how you surprised your beautiful girls with their trip! I have to steal your idea and do a scavenger hunt! I am still reading your report! Love your writing style, you are too funny!
Thank you for posting and sharing this!
As I read I see me in you, since I booked this I am glued to the DIS boards!

As you can see I couldn't stop reading this morning. I so look forward to reading you r most recent cruise TR. I can't wait to get on our 7 day Magic...
Again THNAK YOU!

Many of the pictures I posted in this thread came up in my memories on Facebook today. I just re-read this thing. Sweet Child is now a College Senior, MiniMe is now a College Sophmore. Time flies. Reliving these memories in many ways is great, in other ways it sucks. Not gonna lie, I shed a few tears re-reading this today.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter