2.5 Gallon Zip Locks at Target on Sale

westjones

DIS Veteran
Thank You SO much to whomever posted about these Hefty Zip Lock bags. They are on sale this week at Target for $2.50 a box (12 per box).

We always take these with us on the cruise to pack up our wet things, but in the past we only had 1 gallon bags (and DH's water shoes just did not fit in them). On our first cruise I didn't think to bring bags and all of the dryers were in use and I had to use our shopping bags (that didn't work so good) to pack our wet stuff in.

I looked for these bags at my grocery store and didn't see them, but they did have them at Target. I would guess the sale would go through Saturday.

I highly recommend them for packing up damp beach items on the last day. Don't count on being able to get a dryer.

Thanks again for posting about these! I would NEVER have thought to look for them, especially at Target since I don't usually buy household items like that there.

DJ

Target even has some larger "packing bags" I found them near the suitcases. They are pretty large (come in multiple sizes - but way more expensize than the zip locks!). These would work well for slacks and I would stick with the huge zip lock bags for the other stuff.

Putting you clean, dry clothes in the zip locks help you get more stuff in your suitcases (because you can remove a lot of the air out of them). Just remember that most airlines charge a lot extra if each piece of checked luggage is over 50 lbs (that would be about 3.5 stone or 22.6 kilograms)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter