2/5/05 Eastern--anyone booked?

kdicey said:
renee,

Thanks for agreeing to eat dinner with my family. My wife sana and son Jon will enjoy. FYI my son is very well behaved. He is extremely well traveled in short life .

We are also on a REAS reservation :love: . We have dinner reservations at 7pm on the 9th. Our Brunch rexervations are for 10;30 on Monday followed by our spa appointment @ 2pm.

I'm sure my wife will be spending more hours in the spa.

It would be great to get a BIg table of all us together so if anyone else is eating late seating feel free to join us. :grouphug:

23 days
Kevin,Sana and Jon Dicey

Merv, Leah and Jaylen just joined us. (Yeah :-) ) I added them on this morning. We are now a table for 8. Stephen and I love kids (behaved or otherwise). Besides, we're just kids in big bodies.

Our brunch rservations are at 10:30 Monday also. We go to the Spa at 1PM that day. We are signed up for the "tea" 3:30 Thursday. Like your wife, I hope to be in the spa a lot, too.

Anyone else reading this line, I have a little more travel info on for the Pate family. We arrive in Orlando @ 4:09 2/4 and will be staying at the airport Hyatt. (Bummer part is we fly home 2/12 @ 12:23). Anyone else on Delta 1595 @ 2:45 from Atlanta to Orlando? We are still a gaurenteed cat. 12 (no room assignment).

Are we there yet?

Renée

Renee,

We are aloso flying in on 2/4. America West @ 3:30pm. We are staying at the Raddidon in CC. We have a late flight returning to california 4pm EST.

GTY 12 you just maybe in live for a UPgrade :). We are in SPH on deck 5 I will be happy with that room but will be happier with an upgrade :).

I wonder why 1 group has docs and the rest of our group Doc's haven't been processed yet ? I did call my TA today he said he called and they haven't even began printing them yet :(.

Kevin

Sorry my typing is bad today. Just spent 3 hrs in SOCAL traffic. I guess that is life working in Hollywood.

Wow is this thread getting busy! I'm so excited!!! We haven't gotten our docs yet...but here's hoping they come soon.

Does anyone have any information about the meet that was being planned? Time/location?

Looking forward to meeting everyone really, really soon!
~Debra and DS10-Kevin

My mom and dad got their docs today, but mine haven't arrived yet. :sad2:

The meet is on Deck 10, not Deck 9 (don't want you to be standing around wondering where everyone is!!! :rolleyes1 ) at 3pm, side facing the port.

If anyone needs luggage, Target is having a great sale. I was just there this morning and got a 4-piece set for $39. It's two rolling pieces, a carryon, and a toiletry bag.

Denise

Sorry for post Bad info, denise. :crowded:

Wow your parents got there docs. Do they live Maryland also.

I guess us California folk will get our sometime next week :) :thewave: :headache:

Yep, my parents are here in Maryland. But they are booked through Dreams and we are booked through our local travel agent. Last year we didn't get our docs until the week before we left!

Denise

We booked through All Seas Travel and we don't have our docs yet either....although I cross my fingers every time I open the mail box, no luck yet

Hi, All!
Welcome to all the new people and Hello, again to the rest! :grouphug:

We haven't received our docs either, but I've been checking around and it seems that "the printer is slow..." therefore, many people who've recently cruised received their docs 10 days out...that would be the 26th for our cruise. One TA stated that we should call our TA's or DCL if we haven't received the docs by then and if worse comes to worse, we can always "pick them up once in port". This (IMHO) would drive me crazy, but at least that way, you won't have to worry about "losing" them! :badpc:

See you soon.
susan

We received our docs 2 days ago - I had just posted to someone that I wanted to be them because they had their docs and I did not. I then checked the front porch and guess what I found! Our docs!!!! So I did the boogy dance and tried not to wake up the kids :cool1:

We also reserved through Dreams Unlimited.

Dumb question - how do I sign up for the REAS package and how do I make my reservations for Palo and spa?

Can;t wait to meet you all!

Katy

Katy, you goober, you didn't reserve through Dreams Unlimited. You used Micdan.com. :rolleyes: What a dummy. ;)

The wierd thing is, we reserved through the same TA, and we even made our reservations about a month before you and we still haven't received ours!! :( Waaaaa!

:charac2:

But maybe our late docs mean we got an upgrade!! :earboy2: teehee

2kidsrgreat said:
Dumb question - how do I sign up for the REAS package and how do I make my reservations for Palo and spa?

Can;t wait to meet you all!

Katy

Katy,

Just call you travel agent and ask them to add it. They will tell you that Disney will call you to make your reservations, but don't listen! As soon as the package is added, call Debbie in the dining department. She is wonderful and will make your Palo and spa reservations. Just knowing that I can now enjoy a leisurely lunch and not do the ressie rush on embarkation day is worth every penny that the package costs!!!

Denise

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter