2:35pm, Thursday: The Sky is Falling!

It's POURING over here. I didn't even bring a heavy jacket or an umbrella to work today! I didn't think it was going to rain this hard!

It's sprinkling here in Corona, but boy does the sky look mean. I think it's moving from the coast inland.

It's supposed to rain on and off for three days.:guilty:

It rained up here too. Just a nice steady rain all day, not drenching but definitely wet.

Yep, it rained (poured)! I got caught at supper time between Crocs and Bites and the Dreams tower. We were upgraded for the last two nights stay (tonight and tomorrow night) to a Mickey Character Quarter as a Magic Moment. The kids were excited to have a fun place to stay. They didn't want to stay in the park in the rain. They kept saying that they wanted to go back to the room, so we bought Spacebuddies and went back to the room. As a side note, we rode IASW 3 times. The characters are very tastefully done. We all enjoyed it!

Finally it started raining in Sonoma County this morning, yay! We need rain, as does the rest of Ca. for that matter. So far, it has been a rather disappointing winter! I had hoped to see more rain by now and I was hoping as well for thunder and lighting by now.
The upside however, is that for the last two weeks or so, the weather in Northern Ca. has been like a nice spring day. Not cold, nor hot and with a nice cool breeze typically. But we do need the rain, so come on Ma Nature and please grace our State with more rain drops, and do not forget to add your thunderous clouds along with your own special evening pyrotechnics.

It's 8:30 pm and still raining over here. We sure indeed need this rain.
I'm happy that I can finally wear my clear Mickey Poncho. :cool1:

How is it today? My poncho is clear, I want a yellow one tho! lol

Rained through the night pretty hard. Everything is wet outside, but not raining atm. (I'm about 40 min. from DL.)

It's wet here in the "hills" with just light rain. I know we badly need it, but I wish it would be a good, steady rain instead of dark clouds with little rain.

We were at DLR Feb. 5th and 6th. It began to rain on Thursday around 1:30ish and rained off and on (very heavy at times) through Friday the 6th. The good thing was that we never waited in any lines... the bad thing was that being wet sucks. I hate fighting with ponchos & umbrellas, but had to this time. Thankfully, we just got our AP's and will be putting them to good use throughout the year!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter