2/28 Luau Beach Memories Wedding PICTURES

Your video was AMAZING!!! You looked beautiful! I think that you may have just convinced me to add a wedding video.:goodvibes

so beautiful, and such an adorable couple. Video started and the tears came pouring out. Thanks for sharing:lovestruc

I went back to check out the hidden mickey's I love your flowers are they part of the memories collection or did you ask for something different?
Roses and gerber daisies? Not up on my flowers
Again....... lovely!!!

Congrats!!

I'm having a hard time waiting until our August Memories wedding. Now. . . I really can't wait. :laughing:

We just hired Randy for pics after the ceremony at the Poly and at POR! We can't wait!

Your video was AMAZING!!! You looked beautiful! I think that you may have just convinced me to add a wedding video.:goodvibes
Do iT! So worth it!! The first time my DH and I watched it ((we have a full version about 13 mins ((in HD)):banana: We poured out the tears again and goose bumps all over :lovestruc The best part is we can't wait to watch it with our future kiddies :goodvibes

You both look wonderful in your photos and I LOVE the hidden mickeys :)
Thanks! We are mouse freaks of course so we had to have him with us! I found him matching cuff-lings to my bouquet charm in MK on main street in the glass blowing shop :yay:

I went back to check out the hidden mickey's I love your flowers are they part of the memories collection or did you ask for something different?
Roses and gerber daisies? Not up on my flowers
Again....... lovely!!!
I actually had my heart set on red flowers and there were not any options in the Memories package that had red. So I chose FlowerPower in Davenport FL to build my bouquet and his (ill say flower i hate trying to sp that) They delivered to the Poly the morning of the wedding, Helen was awesome. The flowers were.. Red roses, Tropical Paradise (?), a red berry of sorts, they were gerbers but more mum like shape with yellow center. I am terrible with flowers too... I just knew I wanted more of a "textured" design, not so much a perfect shape. I LOVEd it :goodvibes So we got the leis offered with the package and they were GORGEOUS! we wore them to dinner that night

Congrats!!

I'm having a hard time waiting until our August Memories wedding. Now. . . I really can't wait. :laughing:

We just hired Randy for pics after the ceremony at the Poly and at POR! We can't wait!
I have caught myself UP hehe on your PJ and I love your style and your story is so sweet! I hate to hear when family gets selfish... but it happens to the best of us:confused3 Thats why Memories was PERFECT for us! Randy is going to have a blast with you guys!!! He loves creativity and props! bring props! lol Best of wishes to you both! :love:

I'm glad to see that I won't be the only bride crying tears of joy at my wedding! Your video and photos are beautiful. I'm in the beginning stages of planning our Memories wedding on 10/8. I just know I'm going to cry because it is a dream come true. We never thought we could swing a Disney Wedding until this Memories collection was announced. Thank you so much for sharing. I do have a question - did you have to forego the Disney photographer as you hired Randy to the photography? It would be nice to have both, especially as it will be just the two of us there. :flower3:

Congratulations! :wizard:

That was such a beautiful video and you were a stunning bride! Thank you for sharing it with us.

We had Randy and Ron at our wedding and I quite agree we could not have picked anyone better : )

Wishing you both a wonderful life together! :cloud9:

Thank you so much for sharing! Simply stunning bride if I must say so! We are also planning our 10/1 memories collection wedding at Luau beach with ron, stan and randy so this really got us excited. Did you bring the balloons? If so where did yoy get them? I am wanting to get some for our after pictures as well!

Love everything so pretty!! May I ask you is that your car? Or did you rent it from somewhere? As DF's dream car is a lamborghini/ferrari (he'll take either one) and I've been thinking about renting one to have for him after our cermony and the day after for a fun drive. If you rented it, please send me the link or the name and I'll look it up. If it's your car, LUCKY and DF would be jealous.:goodvibes

You looked so beautiful!!! I had tears coming down watching your special moment. The video is amazing! Thanks for sharing and many congratulations to the happy couple!

Our wedding is just a week and half away at Sunset Point, Disney's Polynesian Resort and we can't wait! :love:

First let me say I am so sorry for taking so long to reply! I want to say Thank you to all of you for all the amazing things you had to say:goodvibes It felt so good to read that! The reason we chose a memories wedding was that we are a young couple, tight on cash and we have the pixie dust! At first it was hard because we didn't think we want to cut out certain family...? But they soon showed their true feelings and it made it very easy ;) Not to mention bad energy FREE :cool1: It was truly the best days of our lives and and I am thrilled to share it with people who love it as much as we do... I hope I answer all of your questions.. i:thumbsup2
I'm glad to see that I won't be the only bride crying tears of joy at my wedding! Your video and photos are beautiful. I'm in the beginning stages of planning our Memories wedding on 10/8. I just know I'm going to cry because it is a dream come true. We never thought we could swing a Disney Wedding until this Memories collection was announced. Thank you so much for sharing. I do have a question - did you have to forego the Disney photographer as you hired Randy to the photography? It would be nice to have both, especially as it will be just the two of us there. :flower3:
First! Congrats!!!! I wish you so much love and joy! What a beautiful way to start your lives :cloud9: Yes we did decide not to use the Disney Photographer... not because we didn't think they were worth it... we just LOVED Randy's style and I knew he was a perfect fit for us. I must say for what we paid compared to the options Disney offered I thought Randy was VERY well worth it! and we can't wait to use him when some kiddos show up :rolleyes1:yay:

Thank you so much for sharing! Simply stunning bride if I must say so! We are also planning our 10/1 memories collection wedding at Luau beach with ron, stan and randy so this really got us excited. Did you bring the balloons? If so where did yoy get them? I am wanting to get some for our after pictures as well!
YAY! For Memories and "the crew: :woohoo:lol I love to hear this! SO Balloons... I must give that credit to my Mother.. She had her heart set on it from the beginning. She set out the night before to MK to buy the light-up ones because those are the only one sold in white they are $15 pc. coloured balloons $10 pc. The light-ups are only sold at night but the others are all day. We did a test run and bought one a couple months before... it lasted right up until the wedding! we were shocked..:eek: They were such a fun prop and Randy really enjoys props!! I can't wait to see pictures please share!!:banana: Best wishes to you both!!:goodvibes

Love everything so pretty!! May I ask you is that your car? Or did you rent it from somewhere? As DF's dream car is a lamborghini/ferrari (he'll take either one) and I've been thinking about renting one to have for him after our cermony and the day after for a fun drive. If you rented it, please send me the link or the name and I'll look it up. If it's your car, LUCKY and DF would be jealous.:goodvibes
Thank you :hippie: That is most definitely not our car lol My very best friend (unofficial MOH) him and his boyfriend rented it from a exotic car company in Orlando. I have placed a call for the company, just waiting for him to call back. It was our wedding gift from them :yay::woohoo::cool2: When my BF and I were growing up we always fantasized about having crazy cars.. so it was a perfet gift:lovestruc I will for sure get back to you on that one.. I do know it's about 1/2 the price of the carriage :thumbsup2 Best Wishes!!

You looked so beautiful!!! I had tears coming down watching your special moment. The video is amazing! Thanks for sharing and many congratulations to the happy couple!

Our wedding is just a week and half away at Sunset Point, Disney's Polynesian Resort and we can't wait! :love:

:love::love::love:WHooHOOO so excited for you! It's crazy how fast a week flies by! It will be here before you know it! I will be thinking about y'all! and probably riding the monorail for a while hehe around what time? Spending good vibes your way :goodvibes

OMG, thanks for sharing! These are the only Memories photos I have seen so I was extra, super excited!! Like others have said - everything was sooooo beautiful - location, dress, flowers, pics, video, car, etc! Share more pics when you get some, also a few more details if you're willing - did you do the limo or in-room-celebration, where did you stay (at lease the night before the wedding (wondering about logistics from resort to Poly if you didn't stay at Poly), did you choose a special dinner/event for your wedding night?

I'm secretly (or not so secretly on the DIS boards, right now ;)) eyeing a Memories wedding for our October trip. Long story, short - DBF and I have been together 9 years, lived together 5+ years, own a house together and DVC too, but haven't put any emphasis on an actual marriage. I think my love for Disney, the awesome idea of a Memories wedding, and turning 30 in 2weeks is making me think more about it :cutie:!

Anyways, sorry for the brief highjack, back to you CosmicLove, please share more :bride:!

Firstly, I am not really sure why I haven't posted before but I need to say that you were the most stunning bride!!! Your wedding was absolutely gorgeous and very loving and intimate!!! Many congratulations!!
I have Randy booked for our VR in May and I can't wait to meet him!! He is also doing a TTD session with us later in the week!!
I would be so interested in knowing about the car too (though I am sure I won't be able to afford it!!).
Can I also ask how long your hair is? Your hair was so pretty on your wedding day!!! I am still a little undecisive about my hair for my VR. Who did yours?
Thank you so much!!

OMG, thanks for sharing! These are the only Memories photos I have seen so I was extra, super excited!! Like others have said - everything was sooooo beautiful - location, dress, flowers, pics, video, car, etc! Share more pics when you get some, also a few more details if you're willing - did you do the limo or in-room-celebration, where did you stay (at lease the night before the wedding (wondering about logistics from resort to Poly if you didn't stay at Poly), did you choose a special dinner/event for your wedding night?

I'm secretly (or not so secretly on the DIS boards, right now ;)) eyeing a Memories wedding for our October trip. Long story, short - DBF and I have been together 9 years, lived together 5+ years, own a house together and DVC too, but haven't put any emphasis on an actual marriage. I think my love for Disney, the awesome idea of a Memories wedding, and turning 30 in 2weeks is making me think more about it :cutie:!

Anyways, sorry for the brief highjack, back to you CosmicLove, please share more :bride:!
Hola PoohNFriends! (love the name btw)Thank you so much :goodvibes You guys have a very sweet story... and I do appreciate being filled in hehe: My DH and I really struggled with having a reception or not.. where to stay.. how long to stay.. trust me we all go through it. We probably changed our reservations 3 times and from and Escape Wedding to a Memories.. I'm sure they loved when I called :rotfl: But ultimately when we truly thought about what our day meant to us... we wanted it to be about US and our love for each other:banana: So we spent the "extra" money (the money not spent on ppl and food) on things that would make us happy :) Like.. we always wanted to stay at the Poly it's a little more pricey but that is "our spot" . AND I would DEFINITELY suggest it to any bride who picks Luau Beach, it was incredibly stress free and so romantic:love: Since we had no need for the limo, whose chose the in-room-celebration. It was GORGEOUS, rose petals and chocolates "safety" candles so beautiful :cloud9: For dinner we knew we wanted California Grill and somehow we got reservations for 10 (including us) The food was... Um FANTASTIC! I have Celiac's Disease, which means I can't eat Gluten and soy is an allergy too, so food is a pain in the butt needless to say... I did not get sick :banana: To watch wishes from the rooftop was spectacular also it brought our amazing day to a full circle.:goodvibes The VERY BEST part was there were no expectations from us to spend any time with anyone other than each other :love: We spent the whole day together<3 I hope I've answered your questions! SOrry it's a little jumbled :lmao: I wish you and your other half all the best!! :goodvibes

Firstly, I am not really sure why I haven't posted before but I need to say that you were the most stunning bride!!! Your wedding was absolutely gorgeous and very loving and intimate!!! Nany congratulations!!
I have Randy booked for our VR in May and I can't wait to meet him!! He is also doing a TTD session with us later in the week!!
I would be so interested in knowing about the car too (though I am sure I won't be able to afford it!!).
Can I also ask how long your hair is? Your hair was so pretty on your wedding day!!! I am still a little undecisive about my hair for my VR. Who did yours?
Thank you so much!!

Thank you soo much!!:goodvibes made me feel so good :goodvibes Your going to LOVE Randy!!! He is such a talented man and really knows how to make the couple feel especially special :hippie: TTD Session sounds like so much fun!!! where are y'all doing it at?
The car- lol that was an awesome surprise from my unofficial MOH his partner is a stunt car driver.. so they love fun cars. When Adam (MOH) and I were growing up we always dreamed about those things... it was pretty amazing :love::love:They used a company called "Florida Exotic Car Rental, Inc." He said it was pretty close to the airport... and He got a pretty good deal on it from what I hear.

My hair- It's about bra-strap length with layers that start just below my chin.
Patricia LeJeune did my Hair and Make-up and I was SO calm and collected she made me remember to breath :rotfl2: I would NOT change one thing about ANYTHING! what a great feeling :goodvibes I also was unsure about what to do with my hair. I also printed about 5 pictures, and picked what I liked from each of them and made a hair style that fit me... I think she's good at that :thumbsup2

Can't wait to see pictures from your VR! Please post and Share :woohoo:

When we have our pictures from Randy I will Post!:yay:

BEAUTIFUL wedding! Congratulations, you look lovely! Your brother took some great pics! Look forward to seeing Randy's pics too! :goodvibes

Can u tell me if luau beach is very far from the GF? We are staying @ the GF, but have our hearts set on luau beach for the ceremony. It appears to be close to the wedding pavilon in the video.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter