2/25/15 Poly Booking Thread

Took 33 minutes for call to go through... got through the menu and now have a wait time of 17 minutes. Keeping my fingers crossed!

Still busy signal for me. I finally got it to ring, but ended up getting another busy signal when connecting to member services. :)

Called right at 8:00. Rang for about 5 min. There was a prompt. Then rang for about another 15 min. Total time on hold was about 20 min. Was able to book a LV Studio for 6/5-6/18. SV was also available, but this will be our first time staying at the Poly, so kinda want the full experience. Very excited!

I know from photos the area along the beach has been torn up during contruction. Do you think the beach and the grounds around that area will be back to normal on 4/1?

Was able to book 3 nights in a standard studio for friends who helped our family and got a Bungalow for our 4-night August vacation!

Got the Poly May 11-13 just to try before going to BLT but had to do it on my tablet. Desk top wouldn't even show it on the list.

I finally got in (online & on the phone) around 9:30. Am now confirmed for a split stay at VGF & PVB a for our first non-weekend DVC stay!!

I'll call back in a few days to add celebrations and make a longhouse request. (Anyone know what the ETA is for Tokelau and the quiet pool construction? I can't seem to find it on Tikiman's site.)

The CM I spoke with stated that at least 1 pool will be open. They are still planning that the Lava pool will be open on 4/1...

success!! on hold about 25 minutes. CM told me i was her 3rd call and they were all successful. we booked PVB Au 18-23 in a standard view. Now just have to get the BOG ressie! no one is getting any dining ressies. she said it was a complete system shutdown with no estimates of when it will be running again.

I joked with mine that I bet she couldn't guess where I wanted to change my existing reservation to! She laughed.

All set... one hour from the time I started calling and getting busy signals to hanging up with my reservation changed to the Poly. CSR couldn't have been nicer - said all they've been getting this morning are changes to the Poly!

WHOO HOO - got mine. 4 nights - split stay May 23 - 28 BCV / May 28 - June 1 Poly. Congrats to everyone else who got in!! :flower1:

Last edited:
Wow! What a morning! So, I thought that the booking started at 8 a.m. eastern and I live in central, so I set my alarms for 6:30 this morning to get computer all set up, etc. I thought I was ready to go. Then 8 goes by and nothing appears on the website. I call DVC... not open until 9. I start checking websites looking for info and discover that booking begins at 9. Ok, by then I had wasted about enough time anyway, so no problem, 9 it is. Well, that's when everything went downhill. I reload the website to make sure it shows Poly, then it logs me out and tells me that I don't know my name and password (as others reported). So I clear the browser history and open other types of browsers and try, try, try to log in... no luck. All the while I have been hitting redial on the phone... just busy signal. Argh! I try my husband's computer, same deal... just keep trying to log in. Finally get logged in to the site and it's so bogged down it keeps giving me connection errors. (still hitting redial on the phone - busy signals). SLOWLY make my way through connection errors each page of getting the reservation. Finally get to the very last page to confirm after a review of the details and it kicks me out again! I reload and finally get the reservation! I have a standard view studio from Thursday, Sept. 10 to Sunday, Sept. 13 - 54 points. I am checking my phone now and it shows that I tried the DVC number 43 times, and I still get a busy signal right now if I try to get through. I think the website may be most people's best bet before everything is gone!

This is now on the website:
Important Notice: Member Online Booking Temporarily Unavailable This Morning, February 25, 2015
Member Online Booking is temporarily unavailable this morning February 25, 2015.

All of us at Disney Vacation Club appreciate your understanding, and we look forward to welcoming you "home" again soon.

Took a chance and cancelled my GF standard studio when I could see availability, finally, on line for 9/11. Went through to 20 minute hold page, and it took me backwards a couple of times before I was finally successful with a Lake View studio!!

2 hrs before I could relax!!

DW will be doing cartwheels when she comes home from work.:yay::yay::yay:

I was able to switch my BLT-LV to Poly-SV (both studios) for July 23-26...then we move to AKV. Yay!! Can it be July NOW?!

(booked online around 10:45am)

Started calling at 9am. Took forever to get through. Was on hold for another 30 minutes. But was able to book the 2 nights I wanted. So I got the split stay I was hoping for: 8/29-8/31 at the Poly and then 8/31-9/5 at BCV!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter