2/24/07 Western TR As Seen Through the Eyes of a Young Family WITH PICTURES!!!

Great trip report!! Love hearing and seeing all the pics. You have a beautiful family!! And great to hear that your daughter is doing well! :)

Loved your report. I will be sailing in January with DS4 :cool1: and this is really building our anticipation.

My son still takes a 1.5 hour nap around 2pm each day and then goes to bed around 8pm (wakes around 6am). How did you handle your son's sleep schedule to keep him from being tired & cranky? :confused3

Thanks!

Loved your report. I will be sailing in January with DS4 :cool1: and this is really building our anticipation.

My son still takes a 1.5 hour nap around 2pm each day and then goes to bed around 8pm (wakes around 6am). How did you handle your son's sleep schedule to keep him from being tired & cranky? :confused3

Thanks!

He never really got cranky because we were always having so much fun!! He did fall asleep whenever there was any down time though. This usually happened at the long sit down dinners and shows. We never put him down for a nap during the day but he had mostly outgrown naps already at home. We all stayed up really late as a family and slept in a little in the mornings. We saved sleep for when we got home....and all of us had some catching up to do! You can do your cruise any pace you want, thats whats so great about them. You have the freedom and the flexibility to do as much or as little as you choose and your room is never too far away if you want to rest for a little while. I think cruising is the PERFECT vacation for families with small children. Have a GREAT time!!!

Thanks for the TR.

As another guy, it's great to see a TR from a man's perspective, and one written with such humor. The "southernmost street-craps" comment had me howling! I've been to KW and know what you mean.

Thanks again.

I just discovered this site today and reading your TR was so much fun. We are from Boston and also were on this very same cruise! My DH had some sea sickness on Thursday but he chalked it up to too much food and drink. That night I stayed up to see the Premier of Wild Hogs and there were a lot of people feeling sick that night, judging from the extra cleaning crews around the ship, if you get my meaning. And I also had a lot of trouble with the currents and waves while snorkeling at Castaway Cay that Friday.

I, too, really enjoyed your wonderful sense of humor and great storytelling ability! And I'm glad your DD2 is feeling better! Have a great time on your next trip!

What a Surprise to Find Our Trip Report on Page One Again!! I Can't Believe It's Been Almost a Year Since Boarding Our Favorite Ship.......I Sure Wish I Was Getting Ready to Pack Up Our Luggage to Go Again!! Time to Read Another Trip Report.......

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

Latest posts

facebook twitter