• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

2.18-2/25 Trip Pics

rottie110

Mouseketeer
Ok, so a bunch of us missed the meet, lets post some pics and see if we ran into each other any where LOL.... Gonna try this so bear with me.

902e9b4c.jpg

actually no they were fine ... the wind on the deck made them cold out of the pool but the kids pool is always warm and turns yellow very fast once a million kids jump in .. I was told the color change is due to tanning lotions but I suspect different :confused3:lmao:

This vacation was not the best for us. DD 8 decided to test the pre-adolescent waters with a few well-placed mood swings. So for those of you that witnessed us or me looking haggard-my heartfelt apologies.

And for that lovely lady on Castaway Cay that felt my DD wrath-I can't thank you enough for handling it as nicely as you did.

Here goes-

My DD8 and Mickey Mouse-

52932DIS_DCL_pics_2006_019-med.JPG

My DS 16-isn't he handsome?

52932DIS_DCL_pics_2006_020-med.JPG

Getting ready on formal night.

52932DIS_DCL_pics_2006_039-med.JPG

DS 16 and I at dinner on formal night

52932DIS_DCL_pics_2006_045-med.JPG

Ok. Now its up to someone else!

Hi jillmom2!

Go to the Technical Board-it is on the FAQ there.

rottie, I don't think we saw you anywhere, too bad. Glad you had a nice trip.

Here's one of my favorites:

Feb2006Cruise906.jpg

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter