2/16/03 Wonder

Girls Only

Earning My Ears
What started out as a lousy start, turned in to a GREAT trip. We barely left Richmond, VA before all heck broke loose along the East Coast. A number of flights had been cancelled, but ours was scheduled to leave on time. Well, we boarded right on time. For the next 2 hours, we sat in the plane while waiting for the plane to be properly de-iced. It was a little nerve wracking knowing that there have been plane crashes due to ice on a planes wings. Well, all was well once we were airborne. Check in was a breeze. The line to board moved right along. I was on vacation with my 2 DDs 11 and 7. We celebrated the little one turning 7. We had great servers, Victor & Adem. Jhony, the room steward, always made wonderful animals for the room. Nassau's water was just TOO COLD for me. The girls went in, but you couldn't get me in the water past my knees. (I'm such a wuss). Castaway Cay was WONDERFUL. Took the girls bike riding. That seemed to be the highlight for them. Older one liked the Club, but the little one had to be forced to go in. She enjoyed a few things in the club, but made sure I was paged as soon as she was finished with each activity. She did enjoy making Flubber. I have booked the 7 day Western Carribbean, but may change that to a land/sea vacation next year. I miss Disney World. Well, this is the long and the short of it. Hope everyone cruising in the future has just as much fun.

:bounce: :Pinkbounc :bounce: :Pinkbounc :bounce: :Pinkbounc

Sounds like a great trip. My 8 year old DD and I are on our first cruis in October, YEAH!!!!! Just kinda worried that she is going to have soooo much fun in the clubs that she wont want to hang with me.

Girls Only -
What movies were playing? My kids are wondering if they'll get to see Jungle Book 2

Thanks,
Georgianne

The current (kids) movies that were playing were Spy Kids II and Jungle Book 2. We were able to catch Spy Kids, but things just kept getting in the way of Jungle Book. I didn't really catch what "Adult" films were playing.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter