• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

2/14 only- LL Bean rolling duffle (5 colors) 50% off+10% off!

DisneyAndRedSox

I still call it a WEDWay PeopleMover!
LL Bean deal of the day- discontinued colors of the rolling duffle!

All sizes are at least 50% off + 10% off total website (code WINTER10).
Pink, Ice Blue and the 3 aloha flowered designs (my DD has aloha pink and loves it!)

FYI, the extra large may be tempting at more than 50% off, but when completely full may exceed airline size requirements. I used to have it and when it got damaged, I replaced it with a Large.

http://www.llbean.com/llb/shop/510312?nav=gnro-hp

After 2pm a new item will appear, just search for "Adventure Rolling Duffle"

Is the large too big for a kids carry on? My 7 yr old hates carrying his backpack with all his stuff on the plane... I'm thinking this would be perfect. Thanks!

Is the large too big for a kids carry on? My 7 yr old hates carrying his backpack with all his stuff on the plane... I'm thinking this would be perfect. Thanks!

We have this duffle, and it is too large for a kid's carry on. My husband uses the large as his primary suitcase for traveling. It holds a week's worth of clothes with room to spare.

Thanks OP - I had wanted more of these, but full price always stopped me from ordering more. I got 2 today (monogrammed), for the same price as one is normally!

Anyone on the fence, my husband has used this for about 10 years, and it is still going strong, and looks like new. It is great quality!

Thanks! I ordered 2 mediums, a large (for my dh and I) and a small non rolling one. Great prices and I love LLBean stuff. I still have my original high school backpack going strong!

I ordered the medium but wonder if it will be too small. I wanted a size to fit in the overhead bins. Maybe I need the large. Opinions?

The large is too big for the overhead bins.

The x-large is too big for checked luggage.

Darn wish the colors were better. I'd order a couple for my nephews birthdays. But doubt they'd do the flower print and while teal might work neither of them is probably gonna carry pink.

Thank you!!! We are relocating for 7 months for DH's work and needed to find more suitcases. These are perfect! Now everyone can have their own. Thanks again!

DisneyAndRedSox said:
LL Bean deal of the day- discontinued colors of the rolling duffle!

All sizes are at least 50% off + 10% off total website (code WINTER10).
Pink, Ice Blue and the 3 aloha flowered designs (my DD has aloha pink and loves it!)

FYI, the extra large may be tempting at more than 50% off, but when completely full may exceed airline size requirements. I used to have it and when it got damaged, I replaced it with a Large.

http://www.llbean.com/llb/shop/510312?nav=gnro-hp

After 2pm a new item will appear, just search for "Adventure Rolling Duffle"

Thank you!

Just ordered the pink aloha for my DD.
gotta luv the budge board that continually costs me money. Lol

Thank you!

We have two of these that we've dragged all over the place for six years. I've been wanting to buy ones for the kids but the prices hold me back. I just ordered the aloha blue for DD.

This was the best deal I think I have ever scored. I am so thrilled. We love to travel and I have been looking at luggage,but it was always so pricey. I ordered 2 med for my girls and a large for me. Thanks so much. I also made $87 today at the consignment store too. Saving to go to San Diego next spring break.

Went with a neutral color cause I'm not sure who'll end up using it. DH always says he doesn't need a new bag but his old one is usually beaten down, torn, crushed, etc. Was going to monogram it but decided not to. Last rolling duffel I got was a Ful from Costco, with a separate bottom section. Hope this is at least as good quality as that one, as we seem to beat them down quickly.

I bought 3 of them . Thank you. 2 large and one extra large. I got all the ahola colors. Now if only i could afford a trip to hawaaii :)

OP here... so happy to see that I have helped so many people spend lots & lots of money today! :rotfl2:

They really are great bags, plus when empty they don't take up a lot of space. I ended up getting DD the medium aloha pink b/c she has the large wheeled and the small one w/o wheels. I am just bummed, DH and I wanted the other aloha colors to match DD, but we ended up getting the Batik pink and green patterns at the outlet when those were discontinued for less than $40 each.

Someone asked about sizes. The medium is carry-on. Large has to be checked- can easily hold more than a week of clothing if summer, a week for winter. We used three large bags for me, DH and DD to go to Hawaii for 10 nights (and I am a total over-packer). Extra large when completely packed may exceed the size requirements for most airlines.

Medium 2,000 cu. in. 11"H x 23"W x 11"D. 6 lb. 7 oz.

Large 5,700 cu. in. 15"H x 30"W x 13"D. 8 lb. 2 oz.

Extra-Large 8,350 cu. in. 17"H x 34"W x 15"D. 9 lb. 3 oz.

This post cost me $160! But we needed new luggage, and now everyone has one- large for dh and me, medium for the 3 yo an 2 month old. Teal aloha for the boys and pink aloha for the girls. My dh has dozens of Hawaiian shirts- he is thrilled with he print.

Love these! Very high quality. I bought a teal aloha backpack and matching sleeping bag for DD18 when she was in scouts and camping a lot. Still have both. We even use the backpack as an 'emergency supplies' bag in the event of earthquake or other disaster.

I bought a large blue aloha... but only because I'm off to Maui soon. :rotfl:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter