• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

2 1/2 weeks...

Jaina

Actually, my name is Sara. It's a long, VMK story.
Until we (DH and I) will be at Disneyland! It has been too long, and I am so ready for this vacation!! We are staying with friends before and after (in La Habra) to visit and to save money, but we just booked a decent little hotel (Quality Inn & Suites Anaheim Maingate) on Priceline to give us a place to relax in the afternoons and a place to park. (oh, and sleep. we'll have to do that at some point...) I am so excited!
Has anyone stayed there? We stayed at the Candy Cane on a previous visit, but I was pregnant and not up to walking much, and it's not in the budget this time. The reviews are good. I know the walk is not very short, but I think it's mostly through Downtown Disney, which we enjoy walking through anyway? And we won't have any little ones - we should be good... Happy me. :goodvibes

Hope you guys enjoy your trip. Your picture brings back memories of countless hours spent helping my kids get all the things they wanted on VMK.

lol. VMK helped me have happy Disney thoughts on some long sloooow days at work a few years ago. I haven't had a need to make a new signature pic since then! :)

Until we (DH and I) will be at Disneyland! It has been too long, and I am so ready for this vacation!! We are staying with friends before and after (in La Habra) to visit and to save money, but we just booked a decent little hotel (Quality Inn & Suites Anaheim Maingate) on Priceline to give us a place to relax in the afternoons and a place to park. (oh, and sleep. we'll have to do that at some point...) I am so excited!
Has anyone stayed there? We stayed at the Candy Cane on a previous visit, but I was pregnant and not up to walking much, and it's not in the budget this time. The reviews are good. I know the walk is not very short, but I think it's mostly through Downtown Disney, which we enjoy walking through anyway? And we won't have any little ones - we should be good... Happy me. :goodvibes

I haven't stayed at the Quality Inn & Suites Anaheim Maingate...

but I think the Quality Inn (1166 W Katella Ave.) is a 16 minute walk to the DL/DCA entrance.

:earsboy:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter