2/02/2013 5 - Night Bahamian Cruise, Miami FL on Wonder

In regards to FE gifts are we assigned a cabin or do we just everybody ????

Thanks

Elizabeth

The general rule is one treat/gift for each cabin participating in the exchange :thumbsup2

Some people take it further and provide one gift per person in the exchange, but the choice is up to you :)

Oh AND do we put our names on each item ... I'm trying to think how creative I can be ... And I'm not creative !!

You may choose if you want to put your name on it or not. Some people like to keep it a surprise/secret, but as for us, we always put our name on the gift. I also like to see the names of the people who gave the gifts, because then I can thank them!

HI all! Just a friendly reminder, today is the last day to sign up for the FE exchange, so please let me know by tonight if you are planning to participate!

As of now, there are 13 cabins participating, including a total of 39 people, wow!

There are 14 women, 10 men, 9 girls and 6 boys.

The girls ages are:
Aidyn - 14
Selah - 12
Rhianna - 11
Samantha - 11
Olivia - 10
Milisa - 10
"Realfoodie" DD - 7
Mia - 5
Emma Grace - 3

The boys ages are:
Tristan - 8
Seth - 8
Justin - 6
"Realfoodie" DS - 4
Jordan - 20mo
Teegan - 19mo

I will post a complete list tomorrow morning, with any additional changes!

Also there is a running spreadsheet on the facebook group page, which you can access here:

https://www.facebook.com/groups/446943338706710/files/

Please keep me informed if anyone changes their rooms. I will post a final updated list on both here and facebook right before the cruise and I will also print copies and bring them to the ship to hand out at the meet and greet :)

YAYAYAYAYAY!!!!

dzfitch said:
HI all! Just a friendly reminder, today is the last day to sign up for the FE exchange, so please let me know by tonight if you are planning to participate!

As of now, there are 12 cabins participating, including a total of 37 people, wow!

There are 13 women, 9 men, 9 girls and 6 boys.

The girls ages are:
Aidyn - 14
Selah - 12
Rhianna - 11
Samantha - 11
Olivia - 10
Milisa - 10
"Realfoodie" DD - 7
Mia - 5
Emma Grace - 3

The boys ages are:
Tristan - 8
Seth - 8
Justin - 6
"Realfoodie" DS - 4
Jordan - 20mo
Teegan - 19mo

I will post a complete list tomorrow morning, with any additional changes!

Also there is a running spreadsheet on the facebook group page, which you can access here:

Please keep me informed if anyone changes their rooms. I will post a final updated list on both here and facebook right before the cruise and I will also print copies and bring them to the ship to hand out at the meet and greet :)

YAYAYAYAYAY!!!!

Ok I'm in !!! Im not as creative as some but I'm excited to play ..... looks like we got several preteen girls and young boys ( sounds like my house )

It will be (DH) Matthew and Me.... Elizabeth

Nannylisad said:
Ok I'm in !!! Im not as creative as some but I'm excited to play ..... looks like we got several preteen girls and young boys ( sounds like my house )

It will be (DH) Matthew and Me.... Elizabeth

We are in Cabin 7634

Elizabeth :o )

I may be too late but I just discovered this thread... would love to participate in the FE exchange.

Cabin #2604
Luis (dad)
Zori (me, mom)
Sebastian (7)
Alessandra (6)

This will be our first Disney Cruise. Can't believe we will be there in 2 weeks!!!

Flying from Calgary, AB on the 31st. Can't wait to get away from the snow...

Let me know if you can include us in the list!!

2064 - Sara (Octoberprincess) & Carolina (Mom)

2604 - Zori (4fromcanada) & Luis & DS Sebastian (7) & DD Alessandra (6)

5127 - Melody & David (friends of dzfitch)

6055 - Fiona (Fabooliss) & Spencer & DD Rhianna (11) & DS Tristan (8)

6071 - Amber (Amberjennings) & Brian & DD Emma Grace (3) & DS Jordan (20mo)

6536 - Michelle (Msacchitello) & Len & DD Samantha (11) & DD Olivia (10) & DS Justin (6)
6538 - Grandma Carmela & Grandpa Len

7041 - Lisa & Kristin & DD Milisa (10) & DD Mia (5)

7062 - Colleen (Realfoodie) & Mike (Kelemvor) & DD 7 & DS 4

7120 - Teresa (Donaldseeyore) & Sean
7121 - DD Aidyn (14) & DD Selah (12) & DS Seth (8) & DS Teegan (19mo)
7123 - Grandma Donna & Grandpa Kenney

7634 - Elizabeth (Nannylisad) & Matthew

8602 - Molly (dzfitch) & Brett

Total cabins - 14

Total Participants - 43

Total Adults - 26
Total Women - 15
Total Men - 11

Total Children - 17
Total Girls - 10
Total boys - 7

Please check this list and make sure I have the correct information! Also let me know if you have changed cabin numbers. There is also a copy of this list on the facebook group page, which you can access here:

I will post this again right before we sail and I will bring copies to the meet up on the first day :yay:

I may be too late but I just discovered this thread... would love to participate in the FE exchange.

Cabin #2604
Luis (dad)
Zori (me, mom)
Sebastian (7)
Alessandra (6)

This will be our first Disney Cruise. Can't believe we will be there in 2 weeks!!!

Flying from Calgary, AB on the 31st. Can't wait to get away from the snow...

Let me know if you can include us in the list!!

No problem, you made it just in time! I added you to the list, and welcome to the group!

dzfitch said:

6536 - Michelle (Msacchitello) & Len & DD Samantha (11) & DD Olivia (10) & DS Justin (6)

Total cabins - 14

Total Participants - 43

Total Adults - 26
Total Women - 15
Total Men - 11

Total Children - 17
Total Girls - 10
Total boys - 7

Please check this list and make sure I have the correct information! Also let me know if you have changed cabin numbers. There is also a copy of this list on the facebook group page, which you can access here:

I will post this again right before we sail and I will bring copies to the meet up on the first day :yay:

You are AWSOME !! Thank you so much !!!!!!!
I came across a anti-FE thread last night and it was so sad. I'm sure we are going to have a blast. We have a nice group.

This is definitely the right place, I am not sure why they named it that when they started this thread?

Also, not to promote my mom, but she just started making FE's on Etsy, and she offered to make them for anyone who doesnt have one on our ship and she said she would do it for $25 each, plus no shipping (since I would just bring it to you on the first day!). Just an offer, let me know if anyone is interested!

OK, now I am intrigued. Can you message me the link to her etsy shop and I will take a look again. I don't really sew but we gonna try, but with just over a week and more FE to make than I planned, I am trying to figure out how to limit what else I am doing. Feel free to do it on FB if that is better. (I know there are rules on promoting!). Thanks!

Colleen

Total cabins - 14

Total Participants - 43

Total Adults - 26
Total Women - 15
Total Men - 11

Total Children - 17
Total Girls - 10
Total boys - 7

FYI, I don't post my kids names on the internet if I can avoid it. But in case anyone is doing personalized gifts my DD is Ellie and DS is Nick. See you all in 2 weeks!

Colleen

OK, now I am intrigued. Can you message me the link to her etsy shop and I will take a look again. I don't really sew but we gonna try, but with just over a week and more FE to make than I planned, I am trying to figure out how to limit what else I am doing. Feel free to do it on FB if that is better. (I know there are rules on promoting!). Thanks!

Colleen

her etsy shop name is joleespockets and I am going to post on FB right now :) She can do just about anything, so if you have any requests I am sure she can accommodate :)

Sorry all for being so quiet. My last cruise I was all over the Board. This time around I have been so busy at work this Cruise could not come any quicker!!! But guess what....LESS THAN 2 WKS LEFT!!!!!:cool1::banana:
Just bought new luggage too last night. hehehe

Fish extender gifts are done!!! And for someone reason this one stressed me out and I don't know why. I think its because I have only 3 more days off from work before we leave and I have so much left to do still. The baby outgrew all his shoes so now I have to add that to my neverending list. I can so do this!!!!

All of them except the oldest. I haven't updated my kids ages in a while and she is closer to 19 and about to enlist in the Navy!!!!!!

Good for her. !!! Congratulations. It was fun doing FE for your kids :0)...... We have a 14 dd 11dd 10 dd so the trinkets were easy.. The baby was fun too. Lol:banana:

We've done many trips sans children. Its good time for the adults to reconnect. Also lets you see if you're kids can "handle" something like a cruise before taking them.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter