2/02/2013 5 - Night Bahamian Cruise, Miami FL on Wonder

This fish extender thing sounds very exciting! Is there a price range? This is my 1st cruise ever =)

No price range set. We have 24ish people in this now so I can say we are not expecting elaborate gifts. It is about something that just adds some extra pixie dust to our trip. If you do a search for Fish Extender gifts you will see that some are homemade, some are store bought. But most of them are not about spending a ton of money!!

Just let us know by tomorrow if you are interested so we can add you to the list! We are eager to get ours assembled!!

Happy Thursday! It is 28 degrees right now but feels like about 5, so I can't WAIT for 70's and 80's!

Colleen

I would love to participate...but I want to make sure that I'm not confused. My cruise itinerary is on The Wonder Western Caribbean out of Miami 2/2/13-2/7/13 but the title of the post says Bahamian. I just don't want to sign up for the wrong FE, lol.

msacchitello said:
I was debating but I found some really cute ideas that were inexpensive and not too crazy since I lack creativity. Plus I have grandma for back up!

Oh Grandmas are the best back up :0)
( I have zip creativity )

Elizabeth

octoberprincess said:
I would love to participate...but I want to make sure that I'm not confused. My cruise itinerary is on The Wonder Western Caribbean out of Miami 2/2/13-2/7/13 but the title of the post says Bahamian. I just don't want to sign up for the wrong FE, lol.

I noticed that as well. Colleen or Molly can you confirm ??

I'm getting tempted to do FE !!!!!! But I don't have a FE ????

octoberprincess said:

Yes, you are in the right place! And welcome! :). Have a read through the link I posted a bit back on the thread, to decide if you want to participate in the FE gifts... Deadline to sign up is tomorrow. Even if you don't do FE you should come to the meet on the first day, so we can all have a chat in person. Can't wait!
Fiona

Sent from my iPad using DISBoards

Nannylisad said:

I bought mine at ikea on the weekend for $5... search for pockets. But anything will go, some people just use a tote bag.

OK, glad I'm in the right place =) I would love to sign up, my mother and I will be traveling together for our 1st Disney cruise! Exactly what info do you need besides my stateroom number?

OK, glad I'm in the right place =) I would love to sign up, my mother and I will be traveling together for our 1st Disney cruise! Exactly what info do you need besides my stateroom number?

Hello and welcome to the group! I am so excited that you are joining us!

All we need for the FE is your room number and the names of everyone in your room :) :thumbsup2 Let me know and I will add you to the list!

This is definitely the right place, I am not sure why they named it that when they started this thread?

Also, not to promote my mom, but she just started making FE's on Etsy, and she offered to make them for anyone who doesnt have one on our ship and she said she would do it for $25 each, plus no shipping (since I would just bring it to you on the first day!). Just an offer, let me know if anyone is interested!

Hi we would like to sign up
room # 7041
Lisa
Kristin
Milisa
Mia

Do you need any other information? Do we just hand an FE on our door and put gifts when we see other FE's? Do you know approx how many people are participating?

Faith7143 said:
Hi we would like to sign up
room # 7041
Lisa
Kristin
Milisa
Mia

Do you need any other information? Do we just hand an FE on our door and put gifts when we see other FE's? Do you know approx how many people are participating?

Welcome to the FE group! Molly has put together a spreadsheet with room numbers, names and kids ages. She offered to bring copies, and she's been posting it here too. The only thing you haven't given is your kids' ages.... So if people are doing individual gifts, they know what to make/give.

:)

dzfitch said:
Hello and welcome to the group! I am so excited that you are joining us!

All we need for the FE is your room number and the names of everyone in your room :) :thumbsup2 Let me know and I will add you to the list!

We will be in stateroom 2064, our names are Sara & Carolina °o° I'm very excited to participate!

Great thank you! Here is the info with the ages.
room # 7041
Lisa(36)
Kristin(29)
Milisa(10)
Mia (5)

Nannylisad said:
In regards to FE gifts are we assigned a cabin or do we just everybody ????

Thanks

Elizabeth

Oh AND do we put our names on each item ... I'm trying to think how creative I can be ... And I'm not creative !!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter