• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

2/01/2002 check-out

dvc_john

DVC since 1993
In light of the posts yesterday about problems making ressies w/ late January check-out dates, I thought I'd post that I just made a ressie for a 2/01/2002 check-out with-out problem.

I'm a little confused (not unusual) - do I need to call every day for a reservation if I'm trying to book a holiday week? Or can I call on the corresponding day of check out?

depends upon the holiday week - if it is Christmas or Thankgiving and sometimes Memorial day you had better. If it is labor day or 4th of July(sometimes this day is a problem also) you should be able to make the reservations the last day.

I'm looking at President's week next year. That's about the time I've had it with New York winters !! Is that as busy do you think?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter