1st Trip to WDW need info

ogre75

Earning My Ears
New to the DIS.. I need some info.
I'm taking DW,DD5,DS18 months to WDW Nov. 12-19.
Anyone know how the weather is at that time and how big are the crowds
thanks
a.s.
New orleans,La
Can't wait to get to WDW!!!!

Welcome to the DIS. :wave:
We went on our first family trip over Thankgiving 2004 and the weather was nice. The mornings and evening would be cool, jacket or sweatshirt weather, and the days would be warm. I would guess 80's, we all were in shorts and t-shirts/tank tops. Can't comment on the crowds though over the holiday it was pretty crowded. To be on the safe side I would try to pack for warm and cool weather....you never know what you are going to get.
Have a great 1st trip! :sunny:
Sharon

You have picked an excellent time to go :cool1: :thumbsup2 . My wife and I took our first trip together at this time of year and it was perfect. Normally I would wear shorts, T-shirt, and a sweat shirt. As the day went on, I would normally take the sweat shirt off.

Crowds were very minimal. The longest wait was about 20 mins to get on to Splash Mtn. We had a CM tell us that this was the best week of the year to go to WDW. :) Hope you have a great time!

It's a perfect time of year to go. Crowds should not be large. The only draw back would be that some of the parks might close at 7pm.

We went in November and I really enjoy going those time of months instead of in the hot, scortching heat. I loved it and and planning on going back this summer.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter