1st Trip to WDW and AKL...w/a few pot holes in the road Day 4 Update

OMG...I am terrible. I can not believe how busy I am as a SAHM and daycare provider. I never even finished my trip report and need to read to see where I left off. On a great note...its been almost 6 months and I get to start planning our 10 anniversary at WDW. I need to find out everything about renting points for a 2 bedroom so I am back where it all began.

By the way I did it...I kept up with my workouts and ran my 1st ever 1/2 marathon. I even finished under 2.5 hours. Yippie!

Glad to be back!

OMG...I am terrible. I can not believe how busy I am as a SAHM and daycare provider. I never even finished my trip report and need to read to see where I left off. On a great note...its been almost 6 months and I get to start planning our 10 anniversary at WDW. I need to find out everything about renting points for a 2 bedroom so I am back where it all began.

By the way I did it...I kept up with my workouts and ran my 1st ever 1/2 marathon. I even finished under 2.5 hours. Yippie!

Glad to be back!

Good job on the 1/2 marathon.
I'm trying to train for the tri-athalon at WDW,
except, WDW has not announced any dates yet.
Might have something to do with the water moccasins in Bay Lake.

Hope you return to update us on your TR.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter