1st Trip (of many!) as Mr. & Mrs.--the TR-- UPDATE 9/9: Life Update--We're Moving!!

Cont. from previous

Bridal Luncheon:

02CecilyMarceloWedding034.jpg

02CecilyMarceloWedding036.jpg

The BEST Chicken Salad I’ve ever had—and I don’t usually like C.S.

02CecilyMarceloWedding037.jpg

02CecilyMarceloWedding039.jpg

02CecilyMarceloWedding045.jpg

02CecilyMarceloWedding047.jpg

Getting ready to go out for the wedding!

02CecilyMarceloWedding066.jpg

After the ceremony:

02CecilyMarceloWedding071.jpg

02CecilyMarceloWedding072.jpg

02CecilyMarceloWedding074.jpg

02CecilyMarceloWedding076.jpg

The rest of our “Forgie” girls (the leadership program we were in is called The Forge)

02CecilyMarceloWedding077.jpg

The cake had little pull strings in it. Instead of a garter/bouquet toss, the single ladies (and in this case, some guys as well) pulled a string and hoped for a ring. It’s one of the Chilean traditions that they incorporated.

02CecilyMarceloWedding092.jpg

02CecilyMarceloWedding096.jpg

02CecilyMarceloWedding114.jpg

02CecilyMarceloWedding116.jpg

Monday, like I said earlier, we had job interviews at a school in Dallas. We decided to make a day out of it and stopped by DBU (where we went to college) to visit people. Then we went out to eat, went shopping, and had dinner with a friend.

03RandomSummer008.jpg

03RandomSummer012.jpg

So I’ve been back at work for the past three days, and then we’re leaving as soon as I get off work today (around 4:00) to go on vacation!!!!!! We’re going to San Antonio, TX to visit Michael’s family and vacation at the same time. Here’s the plan so far:

Thursday: Drive to SA—arrive around 10pm

Friday: MICHAEL’S BIRTHDAY!!! Sleep in, possibly play mini-golf and go to a family fun center he used to work at, go to downtown SA and eat at Azuca's and possibly stay for Salsa dancing!

Saturday: Hang around SA. Possibly visit some of the old missions and the Riverwalk, eat at the Cool Café

Sunday: Get up and head to the Port Aransas Beach! Michael’s aunts and uncles (on his dad’s side) have a condo at Port A, and they go there every 4th of July week. Swim, fish, lay out, have family time, watch fireworks from the beach

Monday: Hang out at the beach some more, then drive to Corpus Christi to visit Michael’s Grandma and possibly some other family (on his mom’s side).

Tuesday: Leave Corpus sometime in the afternoon and go back to SA to relax

Wednesday: Go to Six Flags Fiesta TX! I’m really excited about this because there’s a water park connected to it—so now when I feel sick to my stomach and like an old person (remember Six Flags last year?!), we can go to the water park!

Thursday: Go to Schlitterbahn Water Park!!! This is voted the best water park in the nation, and I can’t wait!! Michael’s been a ton, but I’ve never been. It has three water parks in one, and it’s so big that you have to ride a tram from one area to the other. (Oh—and Michael’s parents are planning on going to Six Flags and Schlitterbahn with us, so that should be interesting/fun.)

Friday: Hang out at the house. We’re also going to try to visit my aunt who lives in SA either the weekend before we go to Port A, or this day.

Saturday: Sleep in, spend some more time with his fam, head back to OK. We’re also going to try to meet up with jenjolt and her husband in Austin, so hopefully that’ll work out! There’s a super yummy Italian restaurant there that I want to take Michael to. And then it’ll be back to the real world for us!

Again, I’m SOOOO sorry that I haven’t updated in forever, and that it’s taken me forever and a day to write this TR. I’ll have our when we get back from vacation. Oh—and we started a blog, so if you’d like the address, PM me and I’ll give it to you. I need some way to update and share pictures now that this TR is almost over!

Thank you SO much for sticking with me through this not-so-prompt TR. I really, really appreciate all of you! :goodvibes

WOW staci... that's crazy!!!

I am so sorry to hear about your situation, but it's completly understandable at your church... I can't imagine if we lost our youth pastor who we've had for 10 years now, the last one we have for 6 years and it was really hard when he left (he finished school and couldn't get a job around here). Good luck on your search, it is definetly a hard thing to do, but DH and i always live on if it's meant to be it will be.

Hope your 4th of July goes well and happy birthday to micheal!!!

oh btw... those bouquets are beautiful!!!

Girl, you've been crazy busy! Sorry to hear about the job situation but I'll keep you guys in my thoughts. I'm sure you'll find something and it will all fall into place. :goodvibes

Happy early birthday to Michael! I've heard of Schlitterbahn, I think I saw it on the travel channel. It looks awesome, have fun!

I like the bridesmaid dresses you guys wore, how they're different styles but all the same color.

Keep us updated!

MANY prayers to you and Michael!! I hope you both find something wonderful! :cloud9:

I love your life updates and all of your pictures! You guys look like you have such busy but extremely fun lives!:goodvibes

Sending you a PM for the address :cutie:.

Wow! At least you are not going out of your mind with boredom! :goodvibes

I hope you guys have a fun time on vacation--sounds like just the thing you need!

Aww, sounds like a fun filled weekend! I love the wedding programs that you made. So pretty! I'll have to show that to my best friend, since she's planning her wedding. I'm going to PM you so I can keep hearing about what's up with you. Thank you for sharing with us! Good luck with all the interviews.

To say you've been busy is an understatement! Both of the weddings looked so beautiful. I love the strings in the cake...that is so neat! I hope that all goes well with your job hunting and we'll be keeping you two in our prayers. Have a fabulous vacation!!!

Staci, I have to say, I do not think that is any excuse for not finishing up this TR...

JUST KIDDING, of course!! I can't believe how much y'all have had going on!! :scared1: I guess especially because DH & I hardly ever have anything going on with us. :rotfl: I really LOVE the blue of that bridesmaids dress you wore! And the programs you made for the other wedding look awesome! How great of you to step in as wedding coordinator at the last minute. :goodvibes I'm really not sure I could have taken on that responsibility!

I will keep you & Michael in my prayers as you job hunt and prepare to move. I am sort of worrying about the same thing right now, but it is looking more promising by the day. DH works for a drilling company and he used to (before the moratorium) go out to rigs in the Gulf of Mexico. With all this craziness, his company has been a little transfer crazy lately, and unlike you & Michael, we are NOT interested in moving! My boss' husband works for the same company and he is being transferred to Alaska at the end of the summer. No thank you!!! So I'm hoping we either stay put with this same company or DH has some luck in finding another job that wouldn't require him to leave for weeks at a time at all. It's such a stressful situation to not know what is happening from one day to the next!!

Look at me rambling. lol Anyway, I can't wait for the wrap up on this TR, though I'll be so very sad to see it end!!

You guys have been ridiculously busy!! Glad almost everything you have been doing has been fun, though! I love tihat you do so much work with youth-- I attended a leadership camp when I was 16 and now I work there for a week each summer. Now I finally have to leave, but it's so rewarding watching kids grow. Every year is so emotional!
I will be praying something turns up for you and Michael somewhere you want to live!
ETA: Have a fabulous time in San Antonio! We had a great vacation there last year!

Hi Staci!!! I am so happy you are back! Wowza girl---you are busy, busy! What a beautiful wedding---your friend is so lucky to have you :goodvibes I will be praying for a position to open up for you and your DH soon...good luck my friend :hug:

WOW Stace! That is some last few weeks/months! :rotfl:
Love the flowers and programs, and dresses and everything else!:lmao:
You certainly have had an exciting time, but I wish you good luck with your move and the job hunt! Blake and I are in the same boat right now, we know we want new jobs, and wanna move south, but it's just exciting and nervous at once trying to figure out where you end up! Will definitely keep you two in mind! :thumbsup2

I read through your report throughout the day yesterday and finished this morning! You are just the cutest couple and I loved your report. We are contemplating AKL for next summer, so I really loved your pictures of it, and want to remember about the FP pics in the lobby... before we are all hot and messy!Good luck with your new adventures and job searches!

HAHA, I love the pic of the Staci sandwich!

What a wonderful friend to step in as wedding coordinator! I'm sure it solidified your friendship even more.

I'll definitely be praying for you and Michael as you do your job-hunting. I'm slightly feeling the sting of church budget issues. I got an email 2 weeks ago about how they're going to do 50/50 for the insurance premium instead of having us only cover the increase from last year. Then I got a letter yesterday saying we're most likely going to have to cover dental. I already opted out of vision for this year since I have enough contacts. It's extremely overwhelming since I don't make that much to begin with at my small, private Christian school.

It's especially difficult now because my DBF proposed this past Saturday! But we know we won't be able to get married and live together since the amount we make combined is pretty much what a lot of our friends make as singles (and often times a lot less ...). It's trying to trust God sometimes that He knows what He's doing when the world tells us that money is everything and we just don't have it!

I never thought life would be like this when I was kid. It was always "assumed" that the money would be there. God's taking us on a journey that may also require us to leave our jobs, and the "bad" thing about that is that we're comfortable where we are. I LOVE working at a Christian school because we can be more open to the kids than in a public school, so a lot of prayer will have to happen before making a decision to leave.

Haha, sorry, I started rambling ...

I LOVE the hair ties on the bouquet! Haha, so creative! And I love the Chilean tradition of the pull strings in the cake!

WOW staci... that's crazy!!!

I am so sorry to hear about your situation, but it's completly understandable at your church... I can't imagine if we lost our youth pastor who we've had for 10 years now, the last one we have for 6 years and it was really hard when he left (he finished school and couldn't get a job around here). Good luck on your search, it is definetly a hard thing to do, but DH and i always live on if it's meant to be it will be.

Hope your 4th of July goes well and happy birthday to micheal!!!

oh btw... those bouquets are beautiful!!!

It's ok--we're just glad we're not having to leave because of some scandal! WOW! That's awesome that you've had your youth pastor for 10 years! Did you know that the average youth minister stays at a church 18 months? Thank you so much! :hug: Our 4th was wonderful--I hope yours was too! I'll tell him you said Happy Birthday. Thanks! It was so neat to make them!

Girl, you've been crazy busy! Sorry to hear about the job situation but I'll keep you guys in my thoughts. I'm sure you'll find something and it will all fall into place. :goodvibes

Happy early birthday to Michael! I've heard of Schlitterbahn, I think I saw it on the travel channel. It looks awesome, have fun!

I like the bridesmaid dresses you guys wore, how they're different styles but all the same color.

Keep us updated!

Hey Jenny! It's been nuts. Thanks--I appreciate it. Yeah, I know it will all work out, but we're just ready to know where we're going to be. I'll tell him you said Happy Birthday!! We actually didn't get to go to Schlitterbahn because of the rain, but it was a great vacation anyway. :thumbsup2 It was really neat because we all got to pick something we'd wear later on. I will!

MANY prayers to you and Michael!! I hope you both find something wonderful! :cloud9:

I love your life updates and all of your pictures! You guys look like you have such busy but extremely fun lives!:goodvibes

Sending you a PM for the address :cutie:.

Thank you so much! :goodvibes Aw, Thanks!! I love being able to share. We do have SO much fun together, even when we are crazy busy. I'll be updating the blog with vacation stuff this week!

Wow, you've been super busy! I'm PMing you now for the blog info! :thumbsup2

Hey Denise! YES we have!! I'll be updating the blog soon!

Wow! At least you are not going out of your mind with boredom! :goodvibes

I hope you guys have a fun time on vacation--sounds like just the thing you need!

SO TRUE! :upsidedow Business is way better than boredom. But the vacation was just what we needed! It was great to just chill out for a week.

Aww, sounds like a fun filled weekend! I love the wedding programs that you made. So pretty! I'll have to show that to my best friend, since she's planning her wedding. I'm going to PM you so I can keep hearing about what's up with you. Thank you for sharing with us! Good luck with all the interviews.

Hi Ann! It was great!! Aw, thank you. I got the idea from a friend's wedding. They're great for outside weddings. I'll be updating the blog this week with vacation stuff! Thank you so much for reading! :goodvibes Thanks--we applied to some more places yesterday...we'll see!

To say you've been busy is an understatement! Both of the weddings looked so beautiful. I love the strings in the cake...that is so neat! I hope that all goes well with your job hunting and we'll be keeping you two in our prayers. Have a fabulous vacation!!!

Haha--yep! It's been nuts. But it should be slowing down these next few weeks. They were SUCH pretty weddings. The strings in the cake reminded me of finding the baby in the bread during Mardi Gras--have you ever seen that? Thank you!! We're just praying we find something soon...

Staci, I have to say, I do not think that is any excuse for not finishing up this TR...

JUST KIDDING, of course!! I can't believe how much y'all have had going on!! :scared1: I guess especially because DH & I hardly ever have anything going on with us. :rotfl: I really LOVE the blue of that bridesmaids dress you wore! And the programs you made for the other wedding look awesome! How great of you to step in as wedding coordinator at the last minute. :goodvibes I'm really not sure I could have taken on that responsibility!

I will keep you & Michael in my prayers as you job hunt and prepare to move. I am sort of worrying about the same thing right now, but it is looking more promising by the day. DH works for a drilling company and he used to (before the moratorium) go out to rigs in the Gulf of Mexico. With all this craziness, his company has been a little transfer crazy lately, and unlike you & Michael, we are NOT interested in moving! My boss' husband works for the same company and he is being transferred to Alaska at the end of the summer. No thank you!!! So I'm hoping we either stay put with this same company or DH has some luck in finding another job that wouldn't require him to leave for weeks at a time at all. It's such a stressful situation to not know what is happening from one day to the next!!

Look at me rambling. lol Anyway, I can't wait for the wrap up on this TR, though I'll be so very sad to see it end!!

Haha! Well, sorry to disappoint you! :laughing: We're super busy most of the time... Thanks! It was great to pick a dress that I knew I'd wear again. I got the program idea from another friend's wedding--perfect for outside summer weddings! It was good to be able to help them...it was headed for disaster. So I'm glad we could be there for them! :goodvibes

Thanks for the job hunting prayers! I'll keep you in mine too! That's crazy...I hope it all falls into place soon and you know if you're going to either be able to stay or need to look elsewhere. The unknowing is the hardest time!! And feel free to ramble away--I know it's stressful!! :sad2: I'll try to get the wrap-up today or tomorrow. I'm sad it's ending, but it's WAY past time!!

You guys have been ridiculously busy!! Glad almost everything you have been doing has been fun, though! I love tihat you do so much work with youth-- I attended a leadership camp when I was 16 and now I work there for a week each summer. Now I finally have to leave, but it's so rewarding watching kids grow. Every year is so emotional!
I will be praying something turns up for you and Michael somewhere you want to live!
ETA: Have a fabulous time in San Antonio! We had a great vacation there last year!

Haha, yep!! It's been nuts! But, yes, I'm glad it's been fun stuff too! We love working with the youth. I have a feeling it's something we'll do for a very long time. Because even if we don't work for a church as the youth ministers (well...Michael working), we'll try to help out whenever we can. Oh wow--that's so neat!! What was the camp called? That's great that you got to go back every year! Thank you--we're praying we find out soon. :goodvibes Thanks!! It was a fantastic vacation!

Hi Staci!!! I am so happy you are back! Wowza girl---you are busy, busy! What a beautiful wedding---your friend is so lucky to have you :goodvibes I will be praying for a position to open up for you and your DH soon...good luck my friend :hug:

Hey Katie!! I'm SO glad to be back! I promise I'll try to catch up on your report asap! We've been ridiculously busy. But it should be slowing down a little (besides still looking for jobs). Aw, thank you! :hug: I was so happy we could help. Thank you SOOO much--we need it!

WOW Stace! That is some last few weeks/months! :rotfl:
Love the flowers and programs, and dresses and everything else!:lmao:
You certainly have had an exciting time, but I wish you good luck with your move and the job hunt! Blake and I are in the same boat right now, we know we want new jobs, and wanna move south, but it's just exciting and nervous at once trying to figure out where you end up! Will definitely keep you two in mind! :thumbsup2

Hey Jess! It's been crazy... Thank you so much!! They were both gorgeous weddings! Thank you--and good luck to you too!!! That's so true...we feel the same way. It's so exciting that we have no clue where we're going to end up--it could be anywhere! But at the same time, it's nerve-wracking that we don't know where or when we're going. Keep me updated on yours and Blake's situation!

I read through your report throughout the day yesterday and finished this morning! You are just the cutest couple and I loved your report. We are contemplating AKL for next summer, so I really loved your pictures of it, and want to remember about the FP pics in the lobby... before we are all hot and messy!Good luck with your new adventures and job searches!

:scared1: That's a lot of reading! Thank you SO much for reading along!! Aw, thank you :cutie: Oh goodness--I HIGHLY recommend AKL. It's absolutely wonderful! I think the PP photographer is there every night. It was nice to have some non-park shots. Thank you so much!!

HAHA, I love the pic of the Staci sandwich!

What a wonderful friend to step in as wedding coordinator! I'm sure it solidified your friendship even more.

I'll definitely be praying for you and Michael as you do your job-hunting. I'm slightly feeling the sting of church budget issues. I got an email 2 weeks ago about how they're going to do 50/50 for the insurance premium instead of having us only cover the increase from last year. Then I got a letter yesterday saying we're most likely going to have to cover dental. I already opted out of vision for this year since I have enough contacts. It's extremely overwhelming since I don't make that much to begin with at my small, private Christian school.

It's especially difficult now because my DBF proposed this past Saturday! But we know we won't be able to get married and live together since the amount we make combined is pretty much what a lot of our friends make as singles (and often times a lot less ...). It's trying to trust God sometimes that He knows what He's doing when the world tells us that money is everything and we just don't have it!

I never thought life would be like this when I was kid. It was always "assumed" that the money would be there. God's taking us on a journey that may also require us to leave our jobs, and the "bad" thing about that is that we're comfortable where we are. I LOVE working at a Christian school because we can be more open to the kids than in a public school, so a lot of prayer will have to happen before making a decision to leave.

Haha, sorry, I started rambling ...

I LOVE the hair ties on the bouquet! Haha, so creative! And I love the Chilean tradition of the pull strings in the cake!

Haha--thanks Rachel! Those boys... It did--we're even closer now that we've been able to help them out so much. Leaving them will be one of the hardest things about moving--unless we convince them to join us!! :upsidedow

I'm sorry about your school/budget stuff. I know how much that stinks. My company cut our benefits a lot last year. Just fyi, if you don't have a lot of dental work that needs to be done (like a root canal or lots of fillings), opt out of dental. It's only about $100-$150 for a check-up, and if those are the only things you need, you'll save by not getting insurance. But it's always a gamble. When we didn't have it, we found out Michael needed a root canal and all kinds of stuff, and then he had to wait til the next year...

CONGRATULATIONS!!!! :dance3: I'm so happy for you and your FIANCE! :yay: God will take care of everything. He always does. When Michael and I got engaged, neither of us had full-time jobs. I was at a leadership program where we weren't allowed to have jobs, and he didn't know what he was going to do. He worked at Target for a while just to start saving and stuff, and then the job at the church all fell into place. But we were engaged 6 months (out of almost a year) without jobs. It'll work--even if you can't see how right now!! :hug: And you'd be surprised what a good budget can do for small incomes! We went through Dave Ramsey's stuff, and it's been a lifesaver. I'll be praying that it all works out for you and Howard!!

Haha--it's ok! Ramble away... The hair ties were definitely improvising at its best...and I loved the Chilean cake tradition too! It was a great wedding.

Thank you again for following my Trip Report!! I’ve loved sharing all about our amazing Disney Vacation with you all. I’m sorry it’s taken me this long to wrap everything up…but thank you for sticking with me!

Now, for a review of our trip…

Travel, Lodging, Etc:

AirTran Airways:

AirTran was great!! We’d never flown AirTran before, but we ended up being very impressed. Oh—and it was an added bonus to be able to listen to XM radio the whole way!

005PlaneDallas.jpg

130OrlandoAirport.jpg

Disney’s Magical Express:

This was my second time using DME, and once again, it was great! I wouldn’t dream of traveling to Disney from the airport any other way!

022MagicalExpress.jpg

123MagicalExpress.jpg

Animal Kingdom Lodge DVC Villas:

AMAZING!!!! We really can’t say enough about how wonderful AKL is. We loved the atmosphere, service, rooms, everything. Some people give it bad reviews because it’s so far away from some of the parks, but we loved being separated from everything. It was so relaxing to come “home” and be in our own little world. We also loved that you can’t stay somewhere like this just anywhere—it truly added to our Disney experience! Oh—and as far as it being far away from things, our bus rides weren’t bad at all! We loved that we only shared a bus with Kidani Village, and there was only one stop at AKL and Kidani. The longest bus ride was to DTD, but the parks were between a 10 and 20 minute ride. Not bad at all! The plusses WAY outweigh being a little farther from the parks!! We also loved having a studio! It was great to be able to fix breakfast (toast a bagel, keep stuff in the fridge) and just spread out. It was a perfect resort for us! In fact, Michael has said that he doesn’t want to try any other resorts because after every one we visited, he’d say “I just like Animal Kingdom Lodge better.” We LOVED it!!

030JamboCheckIn.jpg

049Room.jpg

056Balcony.jpg

086Exploring.jpg

192AKL.jpg

010AKL.jpg

Disney Dining Plan:

We LOVED this! It was my second time to be on the DDP and Michael’s first. We tell everyone that they should get the DDP when they go to Disney. We loved that it was all paid for in advance, so we didn’t have to even look at the prices on the menu—we could order whatever we wanted! It really added to our over-all Disney experience. I wish that the tip was still included (like the last time I had the DDP), and I wish they would let you choose if you want an appetizer or a dessert, but those are just two minor details. We will definitely be getting the DDP every time we go to Disney World from now on!!

207Konadinners.jpg

146CR.jpg

139EWSJapanDinner.jpg

084DHSsnacks.jpg

Day-By-Day Favorites:

Day 0 (traveling to Dallas):

Eating at our first frozen yogurt place where you add your own toppings

010TuttiFrutti.jpg

Playing with my aunt and 2nd cousin

014Playing.jpg

My cousin A telling Michael “You can be the Witch!”

021Playing.jpg

Day 1 (Arrival and DTD):

Finally arriving at DISNEY WORLD!!

032JamboCheckIn.jpg

Seeing AKL for the first time—our jaws dropped!

060Exploring.jpg

Taking time to really explore the hotel and relax

107Exploring.jpg

090Exploring.jpg

083Exploring.jpg

Meeting Jason from Zimbabwe

095ExploringandJason.jpg

Exploring DTD and going to Goofy’s

116DTDChristmas.jpg

170DTDGoofys.jpg

Continued

Continued from previous

Day 2 (Epcot and MK at night):

Making our first rope drop

011EFWRope.jpg

Front and center Soarin’ seats

020EFWSoarin.jpg

Really taking our time and doing a lot of the fun “hidden” things at Epcot

152EFWInnoWGame.jpg

086EFWSE.jpg

Our ferry ride to explore the Grand Floridian (I’d never visited a Deluxe resort before this trip, and I was REALLY looking forward to seeing a lot of them)

114GF.jpg

Our first sit-down meal and getting seated next to the aquarium (by this time, Michael was HOOKED on the DDP!)

144CR.jpg

Watching Michael try to put diapers on babies in the game show

161EFWInnoWProblem.jpg

Finding my Legacy Picture with my Dad!

097EFWLegacy.jpg

Walking down Main Street USA for the first time of the trip!!

189MKMain.jpg

Spectro and Wishes—a perfect ending to our first full day!

192MKSpectro.jpg

203MKCastle.jpg

216MKWishes.jpg

Day 3 (Disney’s Hollywood Studios):

Being first at our turnstile at our favorite park!

009DHSWait.jpg

Meeting Jenny unexpectedly

016DHSJenny.jpg

Riding TSM for the first time with Michael

037DHSToy.jpg

Riding (and LOVING) Tower of Terror

Image058vintage.jpg

Being SO close to the front for Beauty and the Beast (I’d always seen it from way in the back or the side)

104DHSBeauty.jpg

Michael getting picked as an extra in Indiana Jones

145DHSIndy.jpg

The LMA stunt show (it was even better than we were expecting!)

227DHSCars.jpg

Spending ALL day at DHS

Image113.jpg

Day 4 (Magic Kingdom):

Getting to the MK super early and seeing my first MK Rope Drop Show!!

006MKFront.jpg

021MKRope.jpg

026MKRope.jpg

Walking towards the Castle with my best friend

Image126new.jpg

Continued

Continued from previous

Riding Buzz and almost all of the Fantasy Land rides before 10:00

038MKBuzz.jpg

053MKFantasy.jpg

Michael (and me) LOVING Philharmagic

078MKPhilhar.jpg

Both of us riding the HM for the first time (we’d both been wimps before this trip!)

082MKHaunted.jpg

Leaving for an afternoon break of Sea Raycers, touring Kidani Village, and the pool

166ContempoSeaRaycers.jpg

170Kidani.jpg

188Kidanibw.jpg

Eating at Kona—our favorite meal of the trip!!

203Kona.jpg

The peaceful boat ride back to the MK

227Boat.jpg

Seeing Wishes from Dumbo

273MKFireworks.jpg

Day 5 (KTTK Tour and Epcot):

Going on the KTTK Tour—we absolutely loved this. It was definitely one of the highlights of our trip. Brick (our tourguide) was amazing, and we learned SO much about Walt Disney and the MK and just Disney in general. GREAT TOUR!!

001MKTour.jpg

My joke getting picked at the Laugh Floor

038MKLaugh.jpg

Getting to see Mickey and Minnie without waiting in line!! Mr. CM, you made our day!!!

045MKToon.jpg

Image290new.jpg

Image296.jpg

Trying a Dole Whip Float for the first time (and LOVING it)

092MKDole.jpg

Trying on silly hats in each country and speeding through the World Showcase

116EWSNorway.jpg

193EWSCanada.jpg

192EWSCanada.jpg

Picking a Pearl in Japan

152EWSJapanPearl.jpg

Riding our heritages’ ride!

204EWSMexico.jpg

Wonderful view for Illuminations

242EWSIlluminations.jpg

Day 6 (AK and DHS at night):

Sneaking through the Rainforest Café and beating the crowds to the rope!

006AKRopeDrop.jpg

Making every rope drop that we wanted to during the week!

014AKRopeDrop.jpg

Riding EE with Michael

036AKEverest.jpg

Continued

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter