1. Follow the DIS on Instagram! www.instagram.com/the.dis

1st timerAGAIN-Tears have stoped Renaissance world Gate PL 44.00 Is it ok?

Discussion in 'Orlando Hotels and Attractions' started by lisak, Apr 6, 2001.

1. lisak

lisak Earning My Ears

Ok I am so sorry i have been on this comp. since 8am its 230 I did as told and was given the only one i didn't want Renaissance i am going to pray this is a good hotel.Found litte on it when i did search on this site.Any help again i would love.>Sorry to be a pest Lis

2. Avatar

Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide this advert.
  3. Jane E.

Jane E. DIS Veteran

We're going to be there for a couple of nights in June. From what I've read it sounds like a nice hotel. Also, you can take the back way to Disney property from there, which makes it a quick trip. With the rates we've gotten, I'm very happy.

4. FamilyPlanner

FamilyPlanner Earning My Ears

This hotel used to be the Doubletree. Do a search for that name and you will find information. The reviews range from good to excellent, and that is from people who paid over $100 a night!!
    You have an outstanding price.

5. Lilly

Lilly Earning My Ears

Hi Lisa, We stayed at this hotel last summer when it was still the Doubletree and it was very nice.
    The rooms were clean, nicely decorated and included a refrigerator at no additional charge. There were two pools, one is larger, the other one is quieter. There is a back way into the parks, if you are driving. Ask about this at the front desk. If you take this way, you can be at the Disney parks in 5-10 minutes. I think you will enjoy your stay here. We did! Have fun!

6. singitalto

singitalto <font color=FF66FF>Can't wait to stay at the Beach

I know priceline can be exausting! Give yourself a pat on the back. You did good.
    I received this hotel for Sept 30- Oct 4th. I gave it to my parents as a Anniversary present. I have done alot of searches on it and I haven't come up with anything negative. Matter of fact it sounds quite nice!!! Check the website for the rates when you will be there. I've seen rates from $100- $139 a night. So $44 is a far cry from those numbers. Go, have a GREAT time in the sun!!! :D

All Star Sports Oct 2000
    HIFS & Sheraton World Feb 2001
    Courtyard WDW May 2001
    HIFS & AS Movies Sept/Oct 2001

7. mum4jenn

mum4jenn <font color=purple>My dd is the love of my life!!<

my dh got on priceline and got us a geat deal @45 a nite,right before easter.we hope all goes well read our trip report when we get back after easter sunday.

Leesburg,GA