• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

1st time to Universal

triplefigs

<marquee><font color=009933>Triple Chick</marquee>
staying on-site during our trip at the HRH (1st 7 days at WDW, last 3 at Universal). Would IofA be better on a Wed or Thurs (Aug 8/9) or will there be a big difference? How long to see most everything at Universal Studios? Traveling with my 12 year old triplets.

With the early entry and unlimited express from staying onsite, you should have no trouble seeing absolutely everything at both Universal parks in two days. Seriously, that express pass is like cheating.

With the early entry and unlimited express from staying onsite, you should have no trouble seeing absolutely everything at both Universal parks in two days. Seriously, that express pass is like cheating.

:thumbsup2
Agreed.....and with 3 nights you should be able to take your time and enjoy the parks to the fullest. We spent 4 nights last year and we got everything done at a leisurely pace. This year we are going for 3 nights onsite and I can't wait!:goodvibes

Just got back from my first visit and only needed one full day to see everything. The express pass is incredible - you walk right onto the rides. Honestly, I arrived at the park on a Wednesday at noon and did the Studios side and was at IOA the next morning for early morning hours. Did everything and some things twice and was ready to head over to Epcot by 1PM already.

Sounds great! That'll leave us Friday to go back to WDW or to Sea World!

Sounds great! That'll leave us Friday to go back to WDW or to Sea World!
You're visiting during high season and the parks will be crowded and hot! Express waits can reach 30-40 minutes depending on the attraction so take that into consideration. Also...make sure to take advantage of staying onsite by using the pools at the resorts (yes...you can pool hop). Just make sure you aren't rushing around...you aren't at Disney.

if you plan to see SW and staying onsite at UO, you can sign up for the free rt bus shuttle to sw and back.

First thing each morning, we go to IOA and ride Dragon Challenge a few times front row alternating dragon's until the wait gets to be more then a car or two. It's the best way to do this ride.

Otherwise with express, you can do every ride in a reasonable time.

Only other coaster where this might be worth doing (but not as important as far as I'm concerned) is Hulk.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter