1st time on waitlist-Thanksgiving- any hope?

riggins

You can't always get what you want, but if you try
Hi guys-
I booked my BWV Standard view studio day-by-day over the Christmas holidays to be sure that we got what we wanted. DH has now decided that he'd rather spend the extra points and stay in a 1-bedroom. Of course, the standard view isn't available. So, I'm on the waitlist. What are my chances? Anyone else do the Thanksgiving week waitlist and have luck? Better yet, anyone with a BWV Std 1 bedroom the week of Thanksgiving want to cancel for me???

Leslie

Hi, riggins. I have absolutely no experience with your particular situation, but there are many suprising reports of the waitlist coming through. It seems that every day on the boards there is a waitlist success story.
I am 2 for 2 with the waitlist, one being my third night for the Vero cottage (Even though I have VB points, I failed to book at 11 months).

Good luck!... :cool2:

MG

There's a lot of time before Christmas or Thanksgiving so I'd say your chances are good that something will come through.

Definitely waitlist. I have been very pleasantly surprised quite a few times with the waitlist. You can also get on more than one waitlist for the 1 br. So if you want to be in the Epcot area, I would get on the waitlist for a 1 br at both BWV and BCV. If you have no preference of which location/resort then get on a waitlist for all the DVC resorts for a 1 br! Good luck!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter