1st time going just DH and I!! SO EXCITED!

luvdisney77

Mouseketeer
So, after numerous family trips, we decided to sneak away for our own little 5 day trip:cool1:! (Dec 4-9)

We haven't ever went just DH and I just because I always felt guilty about the Disney magic without the kids. They went twice last year. and will go in April 2013. ;)

What should we NOT miss as solo DISers? I'm ecstatic about taking great pics again this time. I went to MVMCP last year, and got a lot of great shots late in the evening. SO looking forward to doing that without kids in tow this time!!!:dance3:

Soooo...what is your best advice on parents getting away to WDW sans their 5 kiddos?? :jumping1:

Yeah!! I don't have kids, so I cant say what its like with them vs. without, but I can tell you I can't imagine going to Disney WITH kids :lmao:
I have been to Disney with girlfriends, with my boyfriend, with another couple and with my sister and I LOVE adult trips. A couple of things I would recommend include:
- taking the time to stop into each country in EPCOT. There is great food and drinks and random shops or attractions that you might normally skip right over
- Grab an awesome glass of wine (see if there is room at the Wine Tasting on Weds) at AKL and walk around to view and learn about the animals. We had an absolute blast doing this
- Eat at Citricos and take your time. Awesome meal and fabulous service.
- Take time to really enjoy your resort - or any resort! I love not rushing out in the mornings. The resort starts to empty out (as empty as Disney can get) and you can just enjoy walking the grounds and exploring.

Have fun!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter