1st Time Cruiser..Ready, Set, Plan!

codimouse

Over 60 Trips to Disney from San Antonio, Tx!
My daughter's friend auditioned for a got the part in 2 shows on the Magic for the year of 2012.
So of course we are going to catch his show.
That means planning asap. Just working on my and my hubby's schedule and
the Magic's schedule.
We are all so excited!
So many year's at the World and Land...now Sea. :cool1:

Congrats! It is SO much more fun to have a friend on stage. We are sad that our friend is now on the Dream while we like the longer cruises....

Have fun planning. Just be sure that your cruise matches up with your friend's schedule (they don't normally do a 1 year contract--it is usually 8 months with the first 2 months being rehearsals in Toronto.

he rehearses from february-april and begins May-December 6th.
he already gave us all the info now just to work it all out.
with our schedule and his looks like we may be setting sail out
of NY this summer.

My daughter's friend auditioned for a got the part in 2 shows on the Magic for the year of 2012.
So of course we are going to catch his show.
That means planning asap. Just working on my and my hubby's schedule and
the Magic's schedule.
We are all so excited!
So many year's at the World and Land...now Sea. :cool1:

That is so exciting! It will make the cruise a special experience. We were first time cruisers in November. You are doing the right thing by reading the message boards. I would highly recommend buying a Passporter Cruise Book the DCL Version. Also, from personal experience I would make all purchases with a major credit card for protection. Don't believe all the shopping hype sold to you on the cruise. We trusted the Disney name behind a trusted seller, Diamonds International, and the Disney shopping guide met us at D.I. We came home and had an appraisal done only to find out, the ring appraised $14,000 BELOW our purchase price, and retail value is $20,000 BELOW our purchase price. D.I. is fighting a return and will not accept our appraisal done by an independent lab. Be careful!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter