• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

1st fast pass of the day: ToT, TS, or RnRC

muffyn

"hmmm*
what are your suggestions as to getting your 1st pass of the day ( for july) now that Toy story is open?
we usually head over to Tower of terror & Rock n' roll coaster & see which has the longest wait, get a fast pass for one, & ride the other while waiting for the fast pass time to show up.

is it better now to get the toy story one? is it expected to be a LONG or sell out times if you wait till it is your 2nd fast pass?

I would probably get the toy story one. It seems as if that line gets the longest the fastest. Then maybe try to ride ToT or RnRC while other families/people are still trying to get FP for Toy Story.
I haven't been there since Toy Story opened so I could be wrong, but this is my guess and this is what I'll be doing when I am down there in August.
Good luck

I would get a Toy Story FastPass or a Rock'n'Roll one. If you do get the RnRRC one you can make a quick run to ToT and still get on relatively quickly

TS does seem to be filling up the fastest. RnR has always been busier than ToT. Your big decision is whether to get a FP for TS, then ride it standby, or to use the FP for RnR. Great problem to have to deal with!!!

I've been on TSMM about 5 times now. First 2 where during AP preview and the line was 45m long. Last time I went I got a FP at 9:30am for 2:30pm. By 11:30am all the FP were gone. So I suggest getting FP for TSMM and riding TOT and RnRC.

I have been at MGM 2 days this week. Both days the TSMM FPs were gone by noon. If you want a FP start with this. Based on my experience this week I would suggest going to RnRC next and then once you can get another FP go on ToT. Actually on Thursday of this week at 2pm ToT had about a 10 minute standby wait.

Rebecca

even though i havent been on TSMM yet, from what i have read this seems to be where i would grab the first FP. the new, hot attractions are always the first to give out all the FP. RnR would be our next choice. ToT i wouldnt get a FP for because the entire queue area is a great themed area.

Yeah, I'd say Toy Story Mania because it's new and it's going to attract families with smaller kids too.

It also depends on what time you get there.

If you're there at rope drop and you can bust your butt over to Toy Story, you could ride it right away without much wait - but only if you head there immediately without hesitation. Then you can save getting a fastpass for after you get off TSM.

After that, I'd head directly to R&RC and get a fastpass. Then head over to ToT and ride it stand-by.

For me, it is Toy Story.

I see no reason to let the lines build at the other two while going to TS first. If I end up needing a FP for one of the other two, that is going to require 2 trips down there instead of one and I don't need that.

I'll ride ToT, then RnRc. Then I'll go to TSM and get a FP if the line is too long. If I'm really lucky, we can get both RnRc and TSM done as single riders and still hit TGMR before the line is too long.

Then we can leave. :)

Come back later and see Beauty, Muppets and One Man's Dream (MAYBE the mermaid puppet show), have dinner at the 50's Prime Time...

...and be all done with the DS. :cheer2:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter