1st Disney cruise surprise REVEALED

mevans9066

Mouseketeer
We surprised our girls with the announcement that we are going on our first disney cruise this nov! We had them each open some disney light up wands, then princess sunglasses, next was Disney swim goggles then was Ariel swimsuits! They started to get curious why everything was Disney at this point then they opened the last box with my SURPRISE note and the big cruise brochure booklet!! Screams and squeals followed!!! By them and me!! Can't wait! We wanna do it all! Fish extenders, decorate our door, princess meet n greets...!!! Eeeeeek!

Attachments

• 20150503_111312.png
    20150503_111312.png
    880.9 KB · Views: 100
We surprised our girls with the announcement that we are going on our first disney cruise this nov! We had them each open some disney light up wands, then princess sunglasses, next was Disney swim goggles then was Ariel swimsuits! They started to get curious why everything was Disney at this point then they opened the last box with my SURPRISE note and the big cruise brochure booklet!! Screams and squeals followed!!! By them and me!! Can't wait! We wanna do it all! Fish extenders, decorate our door, princess meet n greets...!!! Eeeeeek!

OMG, where's the "LOVE" button? That's awesome! I'm THAT mom too! Our first Disney cruise is around the corner. DS is only 1 and I kicked off our countdown with Mickey pancakes I made for him, followed by a Disney photo shoot with our FE and all his Disney stuffed characters in the background. I recorded him receiving his character call from Mickey Mouse and created a Mickey ears chalkboard for our countdown. He'll appreciate it when he's older. I have video footage and lots of pictures to show him. :)

Enjoy the planning and your cruise! Your girls are fortunate to have a mom as fun, creative and excited as you.

Mickey pancakes! That's fun!! Since ours isn't till nov i thought we might save the surprise phone call till the summer! I can't wait to start making door decor on our Ariel grotto theme! I bought them both ariel swim suits cause that's our fav princess and i couldn't help but join in! So while we're at Castaway Cay, I'll be wearing an Ariel inspired bikini with them with purple top, turquoise bottoms and red sunglasses and red hat! Gonna get daddy some blue swim trunks so he can be Eric!! So corny but I don't care, I love it!!

Mickey pancakes! That's fun!! Since ours isn't till nov i thought we might save the surprise phone call till the summer! I can't wait to start making door decor on our Ariel grotto theme! I bought them both ariel swim suits cause that's our fav princess and i couldn't help but join in! So while we're at Castaway Cay, I'll be wearing an Ariel inspired bikini with them with purple top, turquoise bottoms and red sunglasses and red hat! Gonna get daddy some blue swim trunks so he can be Eric!! So corny but I don't care, I love it!!

I love it!i don't think it's corny. I think it's great and your girls appreciate having a mom who makes vacations extra special, I'm sure of it! We started our countdown 28 days prior to sailing. Here's the Mickey pancake...

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    107.3 KB · Views: 14
That's great! Last time my son and I went (it was also our first ever cruise), I told him right as soon as I made the reservations - I was so excited! This time, I'm going to keep it a secret until the morning we head to the port! That's not until next April, and everyone who knows me thinks I won't be able to keep it secret :rolleyes1 :rotfl2: but I WILL!! If only to get a video of him being SHOCKED!!! :rotfl:

Good Job! :)

Our cruise is going to be an early Christmas present to the kids, and we are waiting until we get to the airport to let them in on it. They will think we are going to a local indoor water park until we get to the airport.

Of course, that all depends on us not slipping up and letting the secret out early!

Oh I love the videos where the kids have no why they are in the car till they get to the terminal or the parents go surprise no school we're hopping on a plane right now to catch the ship the next day!! It's so exciting! But I am horrible at keeping secrets!! Plus I wanna include them in planning pirate costumes and buying cute disney shirts for them! Good luck!! What an awesome early Christmas or present! !

What adorable pictures. I hope you're going to frame it and include pictures from the cruise beside them to hang on the wall when you get home.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

Latest posts

facebook twitter