• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

1st day change

zippyhannah

Mouseketeer
am fuming we booked are park ticket therw thomas cook as we were going with them and thought they will be fine do it all the time etc etc
now we rang them to see when the tickets are coming as we go on thursday and they said we arn't sending them out now coz of the poastal strike we will deliver them to your hotel on the friday the plan was to get up early go for breakfast as we will probley be awake rediculas early lol then be there for rope drop at the magic kingdom i its my childhood dream my 1st experiance of disney magic now with these changes i don't know wheather to change my plans and go to a differnt park or just go when the tickets get there am so confused over what to do shud i just go to ioa or summnt help !!!!!!!
lol

I would phone thomas cook and say you want the tickets sent to you at home by another courier that can grantee next day delivery.

thanks guys ill try that they said there still in america tho they spoke to my mum whos to nice to argue ill just be shouty grrrrr lol

:confused: Could the tickets not be delivered to your hotel on Thurs ready for you to pick up when you check in

:confused: Could the tickets not be delivered to your hotel on Thurs ready for you to pick up when you check in

thats what they said but they need to be signed for or summnt i just spoke to my mum and she rang they said they will try for thurs night as our flight gets in at 3 usa time they will try to get us them about 6/7 and give us a contact number fingures crossed :hippie:

I would just insist on them being delivered and say that you are planning an evening at a park to watch firworks and it is not your fault .They have known about the postal issues for a while now so why didn't they send them earlier.If they are in america what is there problem?It doesn't take 4 days for the post to get to your hotel.If they still insist on the friday I would ask for some sort of compensation for the inconvenience.I feel so angry for you and I am such a push over normally but this is not on.I hope you manage to sort it out.Insist on spaeking to someone higher if the first person won't help you and good luck:thumbsup2

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter