1st Attempt at a Trip Report

GoofyJ

Earning My Ears
10/2/11 - 6:30am Alarm goes off for DW, DS and I. The neighbor's son comes by and drops us at airport, plane on time and arrive in MCO by noon. DW,DS and I wait for bags until we realize Magical Express handles bags.

BLT is the last stop and we arrive at check in approximately 3:00pm. Our room will not be ready for a little while so we go to the contempo cafe for a quick lunch when the phone rings and our two bedroom is available. Kathy from Wego is at BLT making a delivery and will wait for us. Everything goes fine with Wego.

7 year old DS decides to try and lay claim to the master bedroom with the jacuzzi tub and needs to be convinced the two queen beds offer more benefits than one king sized bed.

We head over to MK for MNSSHP and enjoy no waiting for Buzz Lightyear and people mover. DS notices Goofy dancing at the stage at the exit point of the people mover and dances around for a little while. Then on to the race cars where we basically walk on again. After a couple of turns at the wheel we move on winnie the pooh with a nominal wait of no more than five minutes. DS claims a little babyish but we know he enjoyed it.

Onward to the Haunted mansion and about a 10 minute wait. Though the cementery and into the ride. DS loved it.

Next up Splash Mountain DS and I rode twice without having to get off and then onto Thunder Mountain. DW has had hip replacement and thus cannot ride Splash or Thunder mountain so she enjoys the parade and Jack Sparrow.
She comments Jack Sparrow is no Johnny Depp but still enjoys the parade.

Next up is POTC with no waiting. Then the Magic Carpet ride, DS enjoys making sure I get 'spit' on every time we go by the camel. cm's are laughing!
After twice around we are off to walk home to BLT and turn in. After suprise of Electric water parade we get back to bed to end day one.

Hope the rest of your trip went as well as MNSSHP did! Glad to finally see a report of the party that isn't saying long wait times!

Goofy, we were there last week also, staying at BWV. The weather could not have been better and we also enjoyed hardly any wait on attractions. We spent most of our time at EPCOT enjoying the F & W Festival. Glad you had an awesome vacation. We sure did! :goodvibes

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter