1ST and not the last trip to CSR!

thanks for the nice review...

Just booked a last minute trip to celebrate my Mom's b-day and take advantage of the 4/3 deal we had originally hoped for POR, but no availability. So now this will be our 1st stay at CSR.

Felt a bit :faint: at first, because, we've stayed POR before and like it plus remember the layout, but after reading more about and seeing the pictures. I really think my parents and my family are going to like it there :thumbsup2

just over 60 days till we arrive:joker:
Have a terrific trip!

Thanks for the review. We'll be staying there April 18-25. I'm looking forward to it. I haven't been to WDW since 1989...

O.K. I have a lot to tell about this trip. I am going to post a few things, here or there because I feel theres not much in the Orlando area for 16 days I didnt see or do. But this is thread is just aobut CSR. A few days into our vacation while staying at Nick Hotel the kids went to Nick at Nite which they entertain your children for hours so DH and I went to Yachtsmen for dinner and ventured to resort hopping of course staying at CSR for our Disney part of the vacation we went there first and we also had Luau and Hoopdedo tickets to pick up and wanted to check out the resort. I knew as soon as we pulled into the guardshack area I was going to be pretty darn happy. It felt very warm and tropical. We spoke to a very nice CM who got our tickets and put in a request for Cabanas for us.the xmas decor awas still up and it was very nice. We then went to the gift shop which was very nice and then down to the Pepper Market which was very quiet at the time and just strolled around checking out all the options and what a selection. Very impressed. Maya Grill seemed very nice as well. Never dined there though. The outside area where you can sit to eat lit by candles on the tables was really great and relaxing lookingI wish I had time to sit there on vacation but I didnt. So off to the right walkway we went around the Cabanas So Quiet! The quiet pool looked clean and only one couple sitting quietly. The main pool the Pyramid was definately as cool as it looked in Buzz's pictures. So I then tried to peek in some of the windows. to check out the rooms but my DH said I was looking kindo of stalkish.Also the size of the resort is big but ceratainly not managable its so pretty you wouldnt mind the walk. I was so excited about our upcoming stay.

So the morning arrived for check in. My SIL and BF were alsoon vacation with us. They told us we were in the Casitas, they explainded that because she had a kingbedroom we werent able to be put in CABANAS. Oh no! but my SIL said that a room with the 2 queens was fine and the nice lady moved us to Cabanas 8A room 8126.water view. Location was fantastic out the door to the right and we where at the pool. Out the door to the left we were at the bus stop. Out of all my stays at the Beach Club Villas I had aleast a 5 min or more walk to bus. Definately helps when you have a tired 9 and 7 yr. old. Rooms although they are working to redo them they were very clean and not as beat up as I thought. Queen beds what a plus with kids.8B was being refurbed while we stayed. MY SIL and I walked and around the area checking out the new stuff being put in. Looked just like the pictures I have seen others post.Pepper Market food was definately worth it if you are on the ding plan I wouldnt pay out of pocket to eat there very expensive. Desserts were rockin.Pool was great for everyone, great drinks there as well and food by the pool. Kids had a blast on the slide. So did SILs BF. BUS service was the best I have ever experienced at Disney.Bus stops never packed unless parks closing times which is everywhere. Then it was standing bus only. Great Resort,Great Pool, Great Food.Cant wait to go stay again.
Thanks for posting! Sounds like a great trip!

Buzz- Have fun! I look forward to your new pics! It will help pass the time until my turn!

O.K. I have a lot to tell about this trip. I am going to post a few things, here or there because I feel theres not much in the Orlando area for 16 days I didnt see or do. But this is thread is just aobut CSR. A few days into our vacation while staying at Nick Hotel the kids went to Nick at Nite which they entertain your children for hours so DH and I went to Yachtsmen for dinner and ventured to resort hopping of course staying at CSR for our Disney part of the vacation we went there first and we also had Luau and Hoopdedo tickets to pick up and wanted to check out the resort. I knew as soon as we pulled into the guardshack area I was going to be pretty darn happy. It felt very warm and tropical. We spoke to a very nice CM who got our tickets and put in a request for Cabanas for us.the xmas decor awas still up and it was very nice. We then went to the gift shop which was very nice and then down to the Pepper Market which was very quiet at the time and just strolled around checking out all the options and what a selection. Very impressed. Maya Grill seemed very nice as well. Never dined there though. The outside area where you can sit to eat lit by candles on the tables was really great and relaxing lookingI wish I had time to sit there on vacation but I didnt. So off to the right walkway we went around the Cabanas So Quiet! The quiet pool looked clean and only one couple sitting quietly. The main pool the Pyramid was definately as cool as it looked in Buzz's pictures. So I then tried to peek in some of the windows. to check out the rooms but my DH said I was looking kindo of stalkish.Also the size of the resort is big but ceratainly not managable its so pretty you wouldnt mind the walk. I was so excited about our upcoming stay.

So the morning arrived for check in. My SIL and BF were alsoon vacation with us. They told us we were in the Casitas, they explainded that because she had a kingbedroom we werent able to be put in CABANAS. Oh no! but my SIL said that a room with the 2 queens was fine and the nice lady moved us to Cabanas 8A room 8126.water view. Location was fantastic out the door to the right and we where at the pool. Out the door to the left we were at the bus stop. Out of all my stays at the Beach Club Villas I had aleast a 5 min or more walk to bus. Definately helps when you have a tired 9 and 7 yr. old. Rooms although they are working to redo them they were very clean and not as beat up as I thought. Queen beds what a plus with kids.8B was being refurbed while we stayed. MY SIL and I walked and around the area checking out the new stuff being put in. Looked just like the pictures I have seen others post.Pepper Market food was definately worth it if you are on the ding plan I wouldnt pay out of pocket to eat there very expensive. Desserts were rockin.Pool was great for everyone, great drinks there as well and food by the pool. Kids had a blast on the slide. So did SILs BF. BUS service was the best I have ever experienced at Disney.Bus stops never packed unless parks closing times which is everywhere. Then it was standing bus only. Great Resort,Great Pool, Great Food.Cant wait to go stay again.
Thanks for sharing! We love CSR!!

Just finished reading this thread, I'm glad you had a great time at CSR. We are planning to stay there in our next trip.

Have a nice day. :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter