?1day/2-park Universal Ticket With Roundtrip Transfers From Disney

April

Mouseketeer
Has anyone bought these tickets? Do they (Mears) pick up from all Disney hotels? It says that they drop you off at a Universal Resort. Is that within walking distance to the park?

Thanks!

Has anyone bought these tickets? Do they (Mears) pick up from all Disney hotels? It says that they drop you off at a Universal Resort. Is that within walking distance to the park?

Thanks!

i think you are thinking about the dreams unlimited banner that advertises this special..

for what you are paying, you get the park tickets to universal and round trip transportation with a mears shuttle.

you have to sign up in advance and pre pay for this.

you are picked up at your disney resort, and then dropped off at the bus area at universal.
you will be closer than the parking garage in this area. it is just outside of the entrance to city walk.

when you leave, that is the same place you will get your shuttle back to disney. you will be dropped off at your disney resort.

if you already have universal tickets, you can take the mears shuttle from your resort to universal. those shuttle tickets cost $16 per person round trip.
you sign up for that shuttle at the lobby concierge desk at your resort.

Don't have tickets yet, going for one day. Ticket is $83.99 for another buck and change I can get transportation? Sounds like a deal to me! ($14 savings!!!)

Thanks for the quick response!

Don't have tickets yet, going for one day. Ticket is $83.99 for another buck and change I can get transportation? Sounds like a deal to me! ($14 savings!!!)

Thanks for the quick response!
:thumbsup2

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter