1br VWL or 2br SSR?

TimeforMe

<marquee><font color=royalblue>Remember who you ar
I had a reservation for this May at Saratoga Springs for a 2br. It was either that or OKW (all that was available) and since we've already stayed at OKW I thought we would try SSR. After thinking about it, I thought I might not like the location. I called for the heck of it this morning and was able to VWL 1 br. Any opinions? I'm second guessing myself now. I know wherever we stay, it'll be nice but I'm jsut not sure. :confused3

For me, a vacation at VWL would beat either SSR or OKW. However how many people do you have? You went from a 2 bedroom to a 1 bedroom, so you may be crowded.

Bobbi:goodvibes

I thought of that after I posted. :) There will be 4 of us, me, dh, ds20, dd21. DD and I would share a bed as would DH and DS.

I would keep the 2 bdrm at SSR and hope to get one with two double beds in the second bedroom - then everyone has their own bed!! Your young adult children may also enjoy being walking close to Downtown Disney for the night life and other activites.

VWL is great, but for your family make up, I think they will enjoy SSR.

I would try a 1 bedroom at Kidani if you want a 1 bedroom, either standard or savannah view. You'll get 2 bathrooms, a king bed, a queen pull out sofa bed and a single sleeper chair. I wouldn't pick a VWL 1 bedroom for your 4 adults, and I LOVE staying at VWL.

Bobbi:goodvibes

I would keep the 2bd. My kids, DS-19 and DD-21 sleep late and I wouldn't want them in the living room/kitchen while I wanted to be in there. With a didicated 2bd, your kids could each have their own bed (even without the dedicated 2bd each kid could get their spot) and you and your DH could have the master, together.

We own at SSR and my DD loves it there. They can get to DTD so easily.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter