1bdr Ssr Or Studio Bwv

hmerritt

Mouseketeer
Using a code I can only get a studio at BWV- which is fine with us. By renting points, we can do a 1bdrm at SSR for a few hundred more. I really want to stay BWV, but would love the space of SSR.

Help!
Heather

how about renting points at BWV for a 1-bedroom and if you can get a standard view (cheaper points)

We had hoped to do that but all that is available that week is SSR..... Apparently for DVC they are sold out all over for June and July.

Thanks!

I really loved SSR when I stayed there in December. It's a very nice resort, but laid back like OKW. HOWEVER ... you have the ability to go to DTD to liven things up a bit which is a plus. We also own at BWV and stay there is studios a lot.

Do you have kids that are going? If so, how old are they?

We do.... We have an 8 year old and a 5 year old. I kept thinking they would LOVE BWV's pool plus the fact that you can walk to the two parks. My husband of course wants the washer/dryer, but don't all the DVC's have free laundry on property?

thanks!

My 7-year old likes both pools. She is a FISH so she would probably prefer the "Scary Clown" slide but she had a blast at SSR. The slide at SSR might be better for both your kids as the 5-year old may not be brave enough for the BWV slide. The hot tubs at SSR also kick butt on the one at BWV too. I prefer the SSR pool from a relaxation standpoint.

Another advantage is that SSR has a counter service restaurant while BWV does not. Another plus on renting points from a DVC memeber is that you would be able to add the DDP to your reservation without needing to buy passes. So, you may be able to save some $$ on discount passes.

If you are renting from a member, you'll need to get on it before the villa gets booked. I'd go with a one bedroom over a studio any day. Give me my king sized bed!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter