19th Thanksgiving Trip

kschn3671

Thanksgiving Disney World Veteran
Hi Everybody. I am heading down to Disney World for my 19th Thanksgiving trip in a row!! This year I am talking my 7 month old son for the 1st time. Any ideas what park I should take my seven month old and any suggested rides? Previous years I have headed to WDW with my parents, sisters family, inlaws and sister and brother in law so I am a pro at the parks, but it is all new for me with an infant. We have several character breakfast experiences planned so he can meet the characters, but not sure about the parks. Any info would be helpful. Thanks!! I chat about my previous trips on Episode 628 of Be Your Guest podcast. @Disneythanksgiv

Go with your own favorites - he's pretty young to have an opinion and he'll have fun anywhere.

Have a good trip!

Hi Everybody. I am heading down to Disney World for my 19th Thanksgiving trip in a row!! This year I am talking my 7 month old son for the 1st time. Any ideas what park I should take my seven month old and any suggested rides? Previous years I have headed to WDW with my parents, sisters family, inlaws and sister and brother in law so I am a pro at the parks, but it is all new for me with an infant. We have several character breakfast experiences planned so he can meet the characters, but not sure about the parks. Any info would be helpful. Thanks!! I chat about my previous trips on Episode 628 of Be Your Guest podcast. @Disneythanksgiv

The baby can go on any attraction that doesn't have a height restriction.

In MK that means the baby can ride everything except the 3 mountains, Stitch and the Speedway. Dumbo, the carousel and iasw were favorites at that age.

Some others are: Epcot - SSE, Mexico boat ride, Maelstrom, Nemo, Living with the Land, Journey into Imagination.

There are some things at the other parks too, but imo MK has the best attractions for very little ones.

Also, the baby centers good for quiet time and are much nicer then the bathrooms for diaper changing.

We went to Disneyland when my daughter was one year old. The highlight of the trip for her was looking at the swans. We took her on IASW but she wanted out about half way through..... :sad: I would just keep it really simple and follow the smile on your sons face. :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter