1998 All-in-One Ticket???

MrsToad

<a href="http://www.wdwinfo.com/dis-sponsor/" targ
Does anyone remember the tickets that were issued around 1998 that were "all-in-one hoppers?" We had purchased 3 "7-day" versions of these tickets in October 1998. DH, DS, and I visited the parks 6 of the days and DH and I visited PI on the 7th day. I put the tickets away when we got home and then didn't find them again until last trip. I had remembered the tickets as if they were "hopper plus" tickets and thought they each had a day left but when I had them scanned last time, DH and my tickets were used up (the PI-only day deleted an entire day) but DS' has a day remaining. I called Disney a few minutes ago and they couldn't answer my question...said should go back to Guest Services to check.

Here is the question: DS is going to WDW for 3 nights (attending a wedding one of the days) and will be on a budget. If the ticket is an all-in-one ticket, does this mean that he can go to a park and PI on the same day? The ticket says, "all-in-one hopper." Thank you!

I have no idea. I'll just bump this back to page one for you, though.

Katholyn

All-in-One tickets allowed entry into any gated attraction for the number of days on the ticket (5, 6, or 7). You could use the ticket anywhere and hop to any other gated attraction in the same day. But using it anywhere, even PI, used up an entire day if you hadn't been anywhere else that day.

Yes, your son can go to both a park and PI on the same day with the remaining day on that ticket.

Thank you, very much, for your reply...DS will be happy to know he can use this ticket for the parks and PI!

MrsToad said:
Thank you, very much, for your reply...DS will be happy to know he can use this ticket for the parks and PI!

Wow, an entry ticket and pie sold as a package? I wonder if they will have that special again and this time have cake! lol

turbo594 said:
Wow, an entry ticket and pie sold as a package? I wonder if they will have that special again and this time have cake! lol
Sorry, you can't have cake. They took down the pink cake decorations from the Magic Kingdom castle several years ago.

At least according to a guidebook I have, the All In One tickets do not expire.

From time to time similar tickets offering unlimited entrance to theme parks and minor parks with hopping for so many days (for example 14 days) have been offered, they expire after that many consecutive days. These are promotional tickets offered by travel agencies, not the standard tickets sold at the gate.

Disney hints:
http://members.aol.com/ajaynejr/dispass.htm

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter