1975 & 2010 A Double trip report. Day 1 - Travelling and a surprise guest

What a great start. Loved your suprise guest, must have been hell keeping that a secret. Looking forward to the next installment:thumbsup2

Tina

What a great surprise for Mandy and the family that Maddie was coming ::yes::

A great start Theresa, I look forward to your next installment :)

i've been waiting for this for ages! what a fab surprise and you kept the secret really well :thumbsup2. love the old photo's. great start to your trip.:goodvibes

Loved the pre-trippy and loving this as much. so looking forward to your next day.

susan

So pleased that Maddie was able to join you - what considerate employers she's managed to find! Shame Callum couldn't have made it a full house, but I know he's having plenty of fun with his gigging. :rockband:

I don't envy you the indirect flight (nor the consequential late arrival), but, on this occasion, it does play a very important role in the story telling. I do think it's a bit remiss to have left the pandas at home, though! Tsk, tsk!

I had a cape, too! Oh the joys of growing up in the 70s! :rotfl:

Thanks for your nice words, everyone.

Great start to your report and fab pics! I love your sister's cape, very fashion-forward. :thumbsup2

I couldn't believe it when I saw Twiggy wearing a very similar one in a M & S advert a couple of months ago!

A great start & wonderful surprise of you DD going on the trip too:thumbsup2

awwww how lovely, a bit of sentimentality in Christmas week and a trip report. I'm a Sucker for a bit of family holiday.

great start off to read some more :goodvibes

Brilliant report. Your 1975 photos and the 2010 ones are great.

The comments about the pandas made me lol :lmao:

Great start to your trip and the flash back pics are great as well

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter