1967 Disneyland Training Manual: University of Disneyland Cast Member Guide

CalicoBrad

Earning My Ears
I stumbled across my Grandpa's 1967 University of Disneyland Cast Member Guide during my most recent move and decided to scan all 24 pages to preserve and share this wonderful piece of history. The “Walt Disney Traditions At Disneyland” Disneyland training guide is a time capsule that captures Walt Disney’s genius by providing a great overview of what still makes Disneyland so special to this day. Cast Members were originally provided the training book after they attended the University of Disneyland orientation program. A high resolution version of the entire training manual can be downloaded from: http://bit.ly/22dZtKQ

The-Walt-Disney-Traditions-At-Disneyland-Medium-Cover.jpg

You're very welcome, Indiana. I forgot to mention that my Grandpa originally worked in the camera department at the Walt Disney Studios in Burbank and then went on to help with the Disneyland project in the late 1950s and early 1960s. I wish he would have taken some photos during his time working there.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter