1900 VS Crystal for breakfast

JustAKid

DIS Veteran
I'm torn!!!

I'll be honest, the biggest appeal for Crystal Palace is being in the park before opening, but I have heard the food is excellent.

But...1900 Park Fare seems like it's..."better"

What do y'all think?!

We've been to both for breakfast, and everybody likes Crystal Palace more: better character interaction, seemed more relax. They both have an omelette station, but only Crystal Palace have Pooh's french toast ;)

Can't beat being in the park early with CP! On another note, Park fair has wonderful dinner character interaction.

I would definitely choose 1900 Park Fare. The food is great, and the characters actually talk to you. I personally think the only advantage to CP is that it's in the park.

Well, I love Mary Poppins, so that decides it for me. However, there is something to be said for being in the park before it opens. There is some crossover between the characters--both have Pooh and Tigger.

CuteAsMinnie said:
Personally, I prefer Crystal Palace. I think it's better all around.

Same here. We liked CP much much better. Better food and characters. I never cared for poppins, alice or mad hatter anyway.

Crystal Palace all the way! MK tradition for us, though we usually do both during a typical vacation. We usually book for a late breakfast so we are eating just as the park fills up. I ask for the latest sitting before it switches to lunch.

Both are great and different appeals. We're doing both in may and sept.

I would definitely choose 1900 Park Fare. The food is great, and the characters actually talk to you. I personally think the only advantage to CP is that it's in the park.

Yeap totally agree but also have to add that we prefer the food at 1900 PF over CP breakfast (although many won't agree with me there, but that's ok) BUT you can't beat being in the park already...:thumbsup2 (we usually do 1900 PF on a non-park day or on the day we're leaving)...feel free to read about our experiences if you would like...:goodvibes:goodvibes

Our 1900 Park Fare Breakfast Experience

Our CP Breakfast Experience

Yeap totally agree but also have to add that we prefer the food at 1900 PF over CP breakfast (although many won't agree with me there, but that's ok) BUT you can't beat being in the park already...:thumbsup2 (we usually do 1900 PF on a non-park day or on the day we're leaving)...feel free to read about our experiences if you would like...:goodvibes:goodvibes

Our 1900 Park Fare Breakfast Experience

Our CP Breakfast Experience

Thanks for the links! I really enjoyed these reviews, and also the others you have on the site.

Two Words:

Breakfast Lasagna!! yumm-o :)

Also, if you are able to book an early time, you will get to have Mainstreet be virtually empty! We got some great castle shots with ZERO other people in them!

Crystal Palace definitely! I love being able to get into the park early for some empty shots on Main Street. The buffet is really good!

This is the way we lean though we enjoy CP too, but our character experience at 1900 PF's breakfast has always been stellar. And, well, strawberry soup wins, every time.

We used to do the pre-rope drop breakfast, but honestly, we always felt rushed to hurry and get done so we could get out there and enjoy the rides. I'd much rather do rope drop, get those most popular rides out of the way and then a late breakfast.

We LOVED 1900 Park Fare breakfast. The Mad Hatter was awesome. He would get into any high chair that didn't have a kid in it and get his picture taken and talk to the families.

Alice was as cute as can be.

We like both but I'm going to give the edge to Crystal Palace. The character interaction is better, as is the food. Make sure you try Pooh's french toast!

I'm torn!!!

I'll be honest, the biggest appeal for Crystal Palace is being in the park before opening, but I have heard the food is excellent.

But...1900 Park Fare seems like it's..."better"

What do y'all think?!

We eat at Crystal Palace at least once during every trip. We've only eaten at 1900 once, and no doubt it will be the last time. The atmosphere just isn't good. It's an interior room with no windows. The tables seemed to be too close together and it just seemed like an unorganized mass of people. The food was good, but not great. Prior to being seated, everyone waits in a waiting room where they try to push everyone into a line to pay for and take a picture with Alice. There were no characters that walked around from table to table signing autographs, which is a big part of the fun.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter