1900 PF and Wishes

nimbuscat

Mouseketeer
If I want to be finished with dinner at 1900 PF in time to go out to the GF dock and watch Wishes at 8:00 pm, what time should we aim for with our dinner ADR?
6:45? Earlier? Later? Thanks!

A little earlier due to autographs and such for kids and then time to walk through the hotel. Are you staying at GF?

Thanks for asking this question! We're having dinner at 1900 Park Fare one night as well, and I hadn't even thought of going out to the dock afterwards for Wishes!

If I want to be finished with dinner at 1900 PF in time to go out to the GF dock and watch Wishes at 8:00 pm, what time should we aim for with our dinner ADR?
6:45? Earlier? Later? Thanks!

I usually recommend aiming for an ADR that is at least two hours before fireworks starts. That gives you time in case they're running late in seating, if things are slow in the restaurant, and it'll give you time to walk to dock area.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter