• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

1900 Park Fare

nxfan

Earning My Ears
Do they serve the strawberry soup during the breakfast buffett? Thanks for all the help.

never been for breakfast, but after reading many dining reviews..the answer is yes! and it is delicious!

Supercalifragilistic Breakfast Adult - Breads and Pastries: Assorted sliced breads, croissants, bagels, pecan sticky buns, cheese danish, flaxseed-zucchini muffins and blueberry muffins, served with cream cheese, and grape jelly. Cold Buffet: Flavored yogurts, fresh fruit, chilled strawberry soup, assortment of cereals, House made granola, and Rice Krispie treats. Edy's Soft Served Ice Cream also available with an array of toppings. Hot Buffet: Chef's preparation of custom eggs and build your own omelet. Bacon, Sausage links, carved ham, scrambled eggs, bread pudding with vanilla sauce, roasted potatoes, Mickey shaped waffles, Grits and Oatmeal. Menu Subject to Change without notice. 18% gratuity added to parties of 8 or more. Full service bar available. - $22.36 *

Thanks for the quick reply. I barely had time to count that we leave in 108 days.......

It's there for both breakfast and dinner - I've had the soup for dessert at breakfast MANY times. I remember it was over on the far left side of the buffet area (as you face the buffet).

They do, I was there yesterday but I heard the fuss about it on here and couldn't wait to try it, it was just there. It just tasted like puréed frozen strawberries, which is what I think is mostly what's in it. Nothig great about it. But that was just both mine and my dhs opinion.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter