1900 park fare

yes, we did and loved it. The food was good with a nicely cooked selection of vegetables.
Have a great time.

Of course it's ok for two adults to eat there...it's not children themed, yes it is a character meal, but not a 'loud' type of place. The food is very good. You'll enjoy it.

I wouldn't miss it ..... with or without kids !!

I took my mom there for breakfast a couple of years ago and she loved it. This past December six of us DISers had dinner there and had a great time.

In fact, I am meeting some of the same DISers there again Sept 9th for dinner (should be a group of 10--all adults) and I am also taking my mom and husband there Sept 11th for breakfast.

We actually had our wedding dinner there...it was great! The atmosphere is nice and the food is very good. Go for it!! :thumbsup2

My DH and I will be going there in September... I showed him the menu and he said okay... later on I told him about the characters... I think this will make for some fun photos of him... :rolleyes1

My DH and I will be going there in September... I showed him the menu and he said okay... later on I told him about the characters... I think this will make for some fun photos of him... :rolleyes1

Especially with the stepsisters! *LOL*

I just booked 1900 for October 28th for my DH and myself. We love the characters as much as anyone!

We've never been to Park Fair before and we're giving it a whirl on 7Dec08 for breakfast. We'll be at AKL for several days prior to that, and Park Fair will be our end-of-trip fueling stop before we depart WDW. I am really looking forward to a Park Fair experience. If any of you had terrible experiences with breakfasts there please advise me, ok?

We've been there many times for the character breakfast DM (50s), DS-D (40s), DSis (22), and myself (25) and we have a great time! I like that the characters visit each table even if it is an older family, couples without kids, and families with kids. I like to feel included!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter